A kayak and stand-up-paddle are the best way to explore the naturally stunning caves and beaches of the Algarve coast.
This tour allows you to spend more time inside of Benagil Cave, since it is not allowed to dock any boats inside. Your tour will start at the Marina of Portimão, and kayaks on our speedboat *Ocean4fun*. On board, our team will begin the briefing and prepare you for the kayak session. Previous experience is not necessary. The guide will help you with everything.
We will take a cruise along the coast to Benagil. Then it’s time to paddle towards the famous Benagil Cave. Along the way there is the possibility to visit the other caves of the Algarve and enjoy the golden coast.
The guide is there to point out local landmarks and direct you to the best places, such as the impressive cave of Alfanzina, Paradise, or Marinha Beach.
You will also have time to swim. If you get tired at some point, you can always get back on board to take a rest, while enjoying the sun before returning to the Portimão Marina.
Total duration 2,5h.
- What Will You Do1. Departure from Portimão Marina.
2. Cruise along the coast till Benagil Cave.
3. Visit to Benagil Cave +/- 20 minutes.
4. Kayak tour between Benagil Beach and Marinha Beach.
5. Arrival back to Portimão Marina by boat.
- What To Expect- Spend active quality time with your family and friends
- No need for previous experience, it's an easy and fun activity, always with the instructor around
- Discover water-only accessible caves
- Take magnificent pictures and create great memories
- What Is Included- Tour in a speedboat
- Experienced local guide
- Professional skipper
- Kayak, paddle
- Life jackets
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Know Before You Go1. We accept cancelations and changes in your reservations up to 24h before the activity.
2. All of the activities can be rescheduled or canceled by us in case of bad weather/ bad sea conditions. In this case, you will receive a full refund.
3. Please arrive to the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity.
4. Make sure you know where the meeting point is, count some extra time for finding a parking spot.
5. On the day of your activity, please wear clothes which could possibly get wet. Swimming suit advised. Protect your head with a hat.
6. If you are carrying a camera/ cell phone - use waterproof case/ dry bag. Please note that we do not take responsibility in case of damage.
7. We recommend using a sun protection cream (SPF 50).
8. Bring a bottle of water.
9. There are no animals allowed on our tours, excluding guide dogs.