Mount Roraima is located in South America, between the borders of Brazil, Venezuela and Guyana.
It is a magical place, inspiring, a lost world, with more than 2 billion years.
Its access is done exclusively through Venezuela, from Brazil, in the middle of the wild nature of the Great Savannah.
He is part of a chain of mountains after suffering with the erosion and tectonic movements, have gained a similar format to a table, so called tepui by indigenous people.
Its highest point (about the Maverick) is 2.810 meters of altitude and its plateau, and the cliffs hide a self-nature, exotic, full of caves and rare species such as the carnivorous plants, or the tiny little frog black, the size of a fingernail, with flora and fauna unique on the planet.
– Transfer Boa Vista / RR to Santa Elena de Uairén / VE
– Group lodging in Hotel
– Dispatch briefing, equipments conference, team presentation.
– Departure from Santa Elena de Uairén around 8am in the Toyota Jeep, in a journey of approximately 2 hours towards Paraitepuy, which is 1200 meters high.
-After last orientations, it starts a walk of approximately 5 hours until the camp on the banks of the Kukenan River.
-Tour and overnight
– After breakfast, starts a walk between 4 and 6hs, towards the base camp, at 1870 meters of altitude.
– Snack in the middle of the route
– Upon arriving at the camp, you can observe the challenge of the following day and record beautiful images.
– Dinner and overnight
-After breakfast, in the first 2 hours of walking we will have a hard climb, reaching 40º of slope. After the effort we will be rewarded with the opportunity to touch the mountain for the first time.
-Walking for approximately 2 more hours, taking advantage of the natural lookout after ascents and descents, we will face the Passo das Lágrimas and finally climb the ramp to reach the top of the mountain.
– At the top, upon arrival we will have the privilege of seeing the turtle-like stones, we will know the “hotel” and we will make a brief exploration while the staff prepares the snack.
– After lunch, free time to explore nearby or rest.
– Dinner and overnight at the top.
– All day to trek the top, connect the mountain, discover rock formations, meet the Valley of Crystals on the way to the triple border, in the expectation of good weather and open skies.
– Visit to Fossa, sighting of the Labyrinth of Mount Roraima.
– Snack by the way
– Dinner at the camp
– A new day to explore the top, on a lighter day so we can prepare for the return.
– Day to know the famous Jacuzzis, the Abyss, the Window, Cathedral Falls, Makunaima Valley and the main Valley of Crystals.
– You can return to the Jacuzzis, which are nearby, follow to the entrance of the Covas or return to the camp in order to rest for the day of descent.
– In the morning we will check the last photos at the top and start going down the mountain.
– We will lunch at the base camp, after 3 or 4 hours of hiking, then we will continue for another 3 hours on average until we reach the Tëk river camp again, where we will have dinner and spend the night.
– After breakfast we will continue for the final walk, from 4 to 5 pm, to Paraitepuy, where we will arrive at the entrance of the park.
“We’ll sign out of the park, and the guards will check the backpacks to make sure plants and / or crystals are not being taken.”
– Snacks and cold drinks will be waiting, as well as the jeep that will bring everyone back to Santa Elena de Uairén.
– Dinner and overnight in Hotel, where photos can be exchanged and the last considerations can be made.
– In the morning, carry out the procedures at the border and transfer from Santa Elena de Uairén to Boa Vista / RR.
- What Will You DoPACKAGE 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS 2 NIGHTS AT THE TOP OF THE MYSTICAL MOUNT RORAIMA
2 MORE NIGHTS OF HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
- What Is Included– Airport Boa Vista – Santa Elena de Uairén – Boa Vista
– Meals from Santa Elena de Uairén/VE (breakfast/trail lunch/dinner)
– Chargers for equipment common use
Tents and cooking equipment
– First aid Kit
– Portable toilet
– Entry in the Canaima National Park
– Radio communication in case of emergency
– Transportation – Guides – Staff kitchen
- What Is Not Included– Airline tickets
– Accommodation in Boa Vista/RR
– Personal porter
– Meals not specified above
– Sleeping bag / thermal insulation