Kathmandu Valley Day Tour is an itinerary designed to explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. During the Kathmandu valley day tour one can visit the Pashupatinath “The crematory place of Hindus”Boudhanath Stupa “ Largest Buddhist stupa of Asia”, Kathmandu Durbar Square “Historical and ancient palace” and Swoyambhunath “The Monkey Temple”.
Meeting with the living goddess “Kumari” at Kathmandu Durbar Square is an amazing experience. Ancient architecture, ingenious palace, splendid Temple & Monasteries, jaw-dropping view of Kathmandu Valley are the prime attractions of Kathmandu Valley Day Tour.
Kathmandu Valley Day Tour is an excellent trip for the traveler having strong desire to visit UNESCO enlisted sites & “the city of temple Kathmandu”. Our Kathmandu sightseeing tour will commence after breakfast & it will take around 4-5 hours to conclude this trip.
- What Will You Do- Visit different parts of temples and monastery
- Great view of Kathmandu valley
- Explore world heritage site
- What To Expect- Art and History
- Nepali Culture
- Local people
- What Is Included- Pickup and drop from Hotel
- Transportation by private air condition car
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Entrance fee
- Any kind of Personal expenses