Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek has fine views and interesting villages thought there is some relativity un-inhabited This trek stretches and accommodation is well available even after the massive earthquake 2015. The This trek offers many of the benefits of the Gosaikunda, Helambu trek.
And gives you us the opportunity to get right in among the Himalayan peaks; walk through remote, sparsely populated areas. If you want real adventure then the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek can link; by high -altitude passes via the Kyangjin Gompa Ganjala pass. which is 5,122 meter from the sea level.
The Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek can take you up two weeks (although a three -day approach to the heart of the Langtang valley is suggested here) and leads to the foot of glaciers high in the Langtang valley. The trail passes through Tibetan, Tamang and Helambu people can meet and can imagine here. Best fine views are here Ganesh Himal, Langtang lerung, Buddha Himal, Gangchhembu, Naya Khang peak; all are in the northwest peak from Kathmandu capital city of Nepal Himalaya.
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu
This all trek possible to stay in Lodges trek. If you are really want to wild you can have to take your tent here and can feel like camping trek in Campsite. The Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek you required two types of permit; Langtang notational park permit and TIMS trekkers management system card all manage by Great Panorama Treks and Expedition(P) Ltd; before you arriving here in Nepal airport.
Before the massive earthquake here in Langtang was so many old Tamang and Tibetan houses. But now they all collapse by the earthquake. Now many Foundation and tourist sending them relief for raising Langtang again and we can find modern style house and hotel right now.
Have you been Everest Trek, Annapurna trek and some other trek now this time; we offer you to go this trek and help the local culture help them to rise and help them for all how can help? We are helping here and sending trekkers for volunteering in school and building sector as well.
- What Will You DoTrekking itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Nepal int’l airport take to Hotel and welcome dinner in Nepali tradition restaurant.
Day 02: Kathmandu city tour and checking trekking gear.
Day 03: Drive to Syafru Bensi 6-7 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel 5-6 hours.
Day 04: Trek continue to Langtang Munji 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Kyngjing Gompa 3-4 hours.
Day 06: Trek to View point Climb Cherco ri and back to Kyangjing Gompa.
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel 5-6 hpurs.
Day 08: Trek to Thulo syafru
Day 09: Trek Lauri binyak 5-6 hours.
Day 10: Trek Trek up to Gosaikunda lake 3-4 hours.
Day 11: Trek To Lauri Bianayk pass than Gopte 5-6 hours.
Day 12: Trek to TharepaTi 4-5 hours.
Day 13: Trek Trek to Helmbu bazar 5-6 hours.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu 5-6 hours.
Day 15: Departure or own destination.
- What To Expect- Trekking and tour in Nepal Himalaya
- Bird watching
- Driving on Nepal's road
- Mountain scenery
- Travel activities
- What Is Included- Government license holder Trekking guide.
- Trekking porter for carry bag 2 client 1 porter.
- Trekking permit all necessary for the region.
- All meal during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea coffee).
- Kathmandu hotel accommodation 3 night with B/B plan.
- Kathmandu city tour with tour guide.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag
- Great panorama Treks T shirt.
- All ground transfer by private van.
- Emergency rescue service pay by your travel insurance.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Trekking map and Trekking poll.
- Sim card provide (not-balance)
- What Is Not Included- Nepal Visa fee.
- Meal while staying in Kathmandu.
- Tips for staff, driver and hotel, restaurant.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Personal gear like, Bar bill, laundry bill and telephone bill
- Over stay in Kathmandu after trek.