We will arrive to our BaseCamp where we will enter in a fence full of friendly reindeer. It is time to feed them! Some reindeer will come running to your bowl of food and others even will let you pet them! This is perfect for making close up photos and being near reindeer in an animal friendly way.
After spending time with them we will have a some hot drinks and homemade bakeries in our Coffee place.
We will share some stories about herdering lifestyle.
- What Will You Do1. Depart from Levi center with your guide.
2. Meet our friendly reindeer in our BaseCamp.
3. Know about their curiosities and facts about reindeer and reindeer herdering.
4. Enjoy of a just made lappish delicacies by our local guide.
5. Return to Levi Center.
- What To Expect- Private/Small group guided tour to a private Coffee place owned by the lappish family of our local guide.
- Feed the reindeer in a big fence where are free to be with us.
- Enjoy of the local delicacies next to a fireplace listening to Lappish stories.
- What Is Included- Snacks & drinks
- Pick up & Drop off.
- Reindeer feeding & Storytelling.
- Personal guide.
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Know Before You Go- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- The maximum group capacity is 8 people.
- You might share the transport with other people.
- Recommended for all kind of people.
- We do recommend to bring your own winter equipment to have more time to enjoy this animal friendly experience.