Start the tour by letting your personal driver know your Special interests. He will then explore a rout that includes the sights you like to see. So explore the City from a private side.
The Driver will take you to the nicest places, Castles, Museums and hot spots in Vienna. He will also tell you some stories and show you places where you have the option to enter and take a closer look.
Be your own boss and stop for Pictures and explanaitions where ever you like. See some of the 365 most important churches in Vienna. Maybe take a ride with the Ferris Wheel? (costs to be paid on the spot).
The “Hundertwasser Haus”, from Mr. Hundertwasser, the Austrian Gaudi will sum up your tour. Find out if you would like to live in such a house.
- What Will You DoDrive along the famous Ring road and see the Opera house, the statues of Schubert, Schiller and Mozart in his thight pants.
Then have a stop for photos at the heroes square where you can see the national library and Hofburg castle. Further along pass by the Parliament building and the town hall. Depending on the season you can stop for a "Glühwein" at the Christmas market. In the summer time you can stop for a glass of wine at the summer festival in front of town hall.
Next building is the imposant main building of the University. Just oposite there was one of Beethovens apartment. Can still hear him practice? Along the Vienna river we finish the ring road where you see the "Ruprecht" church. The oldest church in Vienna. From here we go deep into the inner city to have a stop at St. Stephens cathedral.
If you like we can go inside for a few minutes. (no costs). Then we leave the old part of Vienna and head along the second district to the new section of Vienna. Here you can see our "little" skyscrapers and the UNO building. Furthermore the danube tower.
On the way we will cross the danube with a very short stop for a picture. Coming back we see the "Hundertwasser" House and the russian church. Then we have a 15 minute drive to schönbrunn castle where the habsburg family had their summer residence. Here you can choose to walk around in the gardens for a short while or just take a picture and return to the old city.
At the end of this 4 hour tour you will have a good impression of the city and can decide which sight you might explore on your own later on.
- What To Expect- Private tour
- Relaxing and with NO STRESS
- What Is Included- Expect a driver that will explain everything as good as possible. Our driver guides take good care of you and will point out special sight depending of the actuall season.
- Like christmas markets, festivals, wine or food markets, flea markets ....
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Entrance to Museums or special rides like the ferris wheel
- Know Before You Go- The tour will be with a Limousine or one of our Minivans. Depending on the size of your group.
- The minimum is 1 person and the maximum are 8 guests.
- If you are handicaped the driver will be helpfull with the wheel chair as much as possible.
- Just let us know upfront.