Explore the city centre from Langelinie all the way to Nyhavn on this fast, fun and intense 1-hour guided Segway Tour. You’ll get to experience over 10 of the major sights the city has to offer while you cruise through Wonderful Copenhagen on your Segway lead by your very own guide.
It’s a great way to get familiarised with the city, or a perfect way to see iconic landmarks if you have limited time.
As the only officially authorized Segway Tour Operator in the country, you can trust we have the newest machines and experienced guides, to make your Segway Tour as comfortable as we can.
Haven’t tried a Segway before? Don’t worry – it’s super easy! The zero-emission Segway uses a gyroscope to detect your movements: lean forward to drive, lean backwards to stop/slow down, and control the directions with the handlebar. It really is that simple, and most of our guests have it down within minutes! You’ll get instructions on our spacious and quiet training ground right behind our store, where you’ll get to practice before setting off on your Segway Tour.
Because of our location, almost half of the tour takes place along the pier in a no-car zone. It’s a great way to take-off and get even more comfortable with the Segway. On this stretch we will see iconic sights such as The Little Mermaid (we will even make a photo-stop so you can take a picture with our infamous lady of the sea), The Royal Opera House, Gefion Fountain, The Royal Playhouse, Holmen, and much more before reaching the colourful Nyhavn. From here, we will head towards Kongens Nytorv, the Marble Church and Amalienborg Palace, where we will drive straight up on the square and wave to our Queen if she’s home. We will then continue on towards Kastellet and cruise right through the still-active military site where cars are not allowed. It’s quite a unique sight to explore. These are just some of the highlights you’ll get to experience on the 1-hour city centre cruise!
The tour will end back at our store where you’ll receive a complimentary organic beverage and a fun Segway Souvenir.
This tour is also perfect as a shore excursion when you have limited time in the city and want to cover as much as possible in just 1 hour. We are located by one of the main cruise terminals (and in close proximity to the others), ready to take you from an ocean cruise to a city cruise!
Please note that the tours take place in almost all kinds of weather (except if it poses a hazard) so please dress accordingly. If it’s windy/cold we recommend you wear windproof/warm layers.
We kindly advice you to set aside 30 minutes in addition to your tour duration: 15 minutes prior for check-in and instructions, and 5-15 minutes for check-out.
Requirements for joining our Segway Tours:
– Minimum age: 15 years
– Minimum height: 135 cm
– Minimum weight: 45kg
– Maximum weight: 125kg
– Not suitable if you’re pregnant
– Not suitable if you have mobility issues: you must be able to stand up for the duration of the tour and step up/down with ease from the Segway
– Not suitable if you suffer from a medical condition that affects your balance
– High heels are not allowed, so please leave your Louboutin’s at home 😉 Wear comfortable shoes.
– You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- What Will You DoPlease arrive minimum 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time to the store for check-in and training.
This is how your Segway Cruise Experience will unfold:
1. Check-in at the store: You will meet your guide, sign our waivers, receive your helmet & radio (so you can hear the live commentary from your guide)
2. Training and Safety: You will get individual instructions on our spacious training ground right behind our store on how to ride the Segway along with some safety instructions.
3. The Tour: Once you're comfortable on the Segway, your guide will begin the tour of Wonderful Copenhagen. Get ready to have some fun :)
4. Check-out: Upon return from your tour, you'll hand in your helmet and radio back at the store. You will also receive a fun Segway Souvenir as a memory of your tour in Copenhagen and you're welcome to stay for a complimentary organic drink and enjoy the waterfront view.
- What To ExpectExpect a fun and different sightseeing experience! Our eco-friendly Segways are really the best way to see as much as possible of the city in just 1 hour. We have carefully planned a route that is the most comfortable for you to just relax, take in the live commentary from the guide, and enjoy cruising the city with the wind in your hair and (hopefully) some sun in your face. No tired feet from walking, no traffic jams, no having to get on/off from the bus every time you want to get up close to sights, and no polluting the city! Just jump on your Segway and take it all in as you cruise by some of landmarks.
This is really a great experience to have with friends and family, and create some fun memories in Copenhagen together. All our tours are small-groups only to give you the most comfortable and enjoyable tour. We have photo stops built into the tour, and your guide will be happy to be your personal paparazzi for the day!
Feel free to ask our team for any advice/recommendations you need after your tour!
- What Is IncludedUse of Segway, helmet, radio during the tour.
An Organic beverage
A small Segway Souvenir
A rain poncho (if it begins to rain) We do however recommend you bring your own gear for your own comfort