This tour is your back-stage pass to some of the magical areas of the estate not normally accessible on regular tours.
Learn your Segway skills in the Seppeltsfield picnic grounds, before heading off on a trail through heritage-listed sites and 19th century Barossa architecture, tranquil gardens and stunning vineyard vistas.
Tours are of approximately one hour duration – excluding training. Our experienced guides will provide you with full training, then it’s off to explore the vineyard on two wheels. Before you know it you’ll be gliding effortlessly through the grapevines! Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes and we’ll take care of the rest.
- What To Expect- Experience more than just wine tasting at the Seppeltsfield estate
- Safety tips and instruction provided so you can get comfortable on the Segway
- Follow a guide through the grapevines
- Stop for photos at the top of the vineyard
- What Is Included- Segway training
- 60 minute guided tour
- Helmet and safety vest