This tour is the perfect itinerary for those who only have 2 days available and wish to visit the most famous national parks in Tanzania.this tour will give you a great understanding of Tanzanian national parks in short time
Days 0 : Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport . Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1 : Arusha to Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha/ Moshi at 0800hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to camp where you will be spending the night.
Day 2 : Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa.The Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Arusha/ Moshi for dinner and Overnight or airport drop off.
Likewise in the afternoon you will be transferred to curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- What To Expect- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- 3 game drives
- National park gate fees included
- Observing the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- Main wildlife to be viewed: the Big Five, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, lion, and cheetah
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- What Is Included- All Park fees and transportation
- All accommodation and camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Gratuities for driver, guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Know Before You Go- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari
- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha