The Tanzania Camping Safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater will take you through the majestic Serengeti National Park, the endless plains holding a dense population of wildlife and birdlife. Then, you’ll continue to Ngorongoro Crater, the fabulous territory for Big Five animals. It is the best opportunity to experience the abundant wildlife in its natural habitat in great ecosystems. This is the best option to explore both Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
This safari experience will eventually turn your dream into reality with lifetime travel memories in the African wilderness. It is high time to relax on your 4×4 Safari Jeep and enjoy the magnificent wildlife and sceneries of unforgettable Tanzania. Along the Tanzania Camping Safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro you will spend two nights in Seronera and Simba Campsites. The following is the itinerary and expected activities:
Day 01: Moshi to Serengeti National Park
You will start your journey early in the morning to Serengeti National Park which is perfect hunting grounds for leopards and other big cats. You will have on route game drive and chance to view wildlife in their natural habitat through the open roof vehicle. In the afternoon, you will arrive at the middle of Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite
Day0 2: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, you will start early the game drive through the Serengeti National Park. You will see hundreds of wildebeests, zebras, and often lions as well as other big cats such as leopards and cheetahs in Seronera . After lunch at a picnic site, you will start on-rote driveto Ngorongoro Crater. As soon as you have reached the edge of the crater, the caldera will open up before you and you will have a remarkable view of this impressive natural wonder. You will dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Moshi
After the early breakfast, you will proceed directly to the crater floor for a full day crater game drive with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all “big five” animals. Later, you will proceed back to Airport or hotel in Moshi
Seronera Campsite is located in the Central Serengeti National Park. Seronera Campsite is one of the most famed campsites in Africa for animal encounters. This campsite is neither guarded nor fenced, animals will pass through the campsite at night on their nocturnal wanderings. Fire camps will make sure to chase predators at night. Your experience in this campsite will be authentic and close to nature. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower.
Simba Campsite is located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area and it lies on the very rim of the crater with an excellent view across the caldera. A fantastic sunrise over the crater rim opposite makes a fine breakfast scene. Often there are elephants wandering around the camp. Facilities at Simba Campsite are basic but this is more than made up for by the atmosphere of this camp in the clouds. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower. This camp is guarded by conservation rangers for security purpose.
- What Will You Do- Visit famous Serengeti National Park!
- Discover full of wildlife Ngorongoro Crater!
- Spend 2 nights in the comfy equipped campsites!
- Get close to Tanzanian wildlife in company of experienced wildlife safari tour guide and driver!
- See the Big Five and many other wild animals in their natural environment!
- What To Expect- Guarantees that you will see the Big 5 as its highly aimed at the safari experience.
- Sleeping in public campsite in a tent
- Chances to witness lions, giraffe, cheetah, zebra, wildebeest, and elephants
- Long drive in the Park
- Learn some few swahili words from your guide
- What Is Included- All entry fees and guiding fees
- All taxes and VAT
- Camping equipment’s
- Sleeping bags
- Camping fees
- Accommodation during safari
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinner
- Conservation fee
- Guided game drives
- Service of experienced driver
- Service of experienced guide
- The driver's salary and allowances
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Bottled of water daily
- Driver's salary and allowances
- Daily meals as per itinerary
- Wi-Fi on board during game drive.
- Transport 4x4 Safari Jeep with pop up roof
- What Is Not Included- All visa
- International Flights airfare
- Travel insurance
- Extras at the lodges
- Gratuities to the driver, guide and cook