The Tanzania Adventure Safari is a 7 days long journey through the most famous wildlife sites and national parks of Tanzania that will turn your dream to experience the wildlife of Africa into reality. We will spend nights at the well equipped campsites Twiga, Lake Natron, Seronera and Simba.
Twiga Lodge and Campsite is located at MtowaMbu, one and a half hour drive from Arusha town. Its extensive facilities and beautiful setting has made Twiga a very popular stopover along the route to many Northern Circuit tourist attractions. The camp has for more than 200 campers, as well as budget-tent facilities with outdoor bathrooms.
Seronera Campsite is located in the Central Serengeti National Park. Seronera Campsite is one of the most famed campsites in Africa for animal encounters. This campsite is neither guarded nor fenced, animals will pass through the campsite at night on their nocturnal wanderings. Fire camps will make sure to chase predators at night. Your experience in this campsite will be authentic and close to nature. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower.
Simba Campsite is located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area and it lies on the very rim of the crater with an excellent view across the caldera. A fantastic sunrise over the crater rim opposite makes a fine breakfast scene. Often there are elephants wandering around the camp. Facilities at Simba Campsite are basic but this is more than made up for by the atmosphere of this camp in the clouds. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower. This camp is guarded by conservation rangers for security purpose.
Itinerary of the Tanzania Adventure Safari – 7 Days Package:
Before the safari starts we can meet you at Kilimanjaro International Airport and take you to a Hotel in Moshi, where we pick you up the next morning for the 1st day of our safari.
DAY 1 – Moshi to Tarangire National Park
– You will start our trip from Moshi to Tarangire National Park. This park is famous of having groups of an elephant; Herds of up to 300 elephants scratch the dry river bed for underground streams,
– You have your amazing game drive in Tarangire and dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite
DAY 2 – Tarangire National Park to Lake Natron
– After breakfast you will leave Tarangire National Park to Mto wa Mbu then you will follow the road adjacent Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Natron.
– You will pass Maasai villages on our way to Lake Natron and you will have an opportunity to see famous mountains rift valley mountain Oldonyo Lengai, ‘the holy mountain of the Maasai’.
– You will later camp at Ngare Sero village near Lake Natron with thousands of flamingoes on shores of the lake.
– Dinner and overnight at Lake Natron Campsite
DAY 3 – Lake Natron to Serengeti National Park
– After breakfast, you will start your journey to Serengeti National Park via Loliondo Game Controlled Area to Lobo.
– The Serengeti National Park covers an expansive 12,950km.
– On arrival, you will have dinner and accommodation at Serengeti National Park Campsite.
DAY 4 – Full Day Game Drive in Sonera Serengeti
– A full day to explore the Serengeti with both morning and afternoon game drives, following the great migration.
– The Serengeti National Park is the jewel in the crown of Tanzania’s game parks and offers arguably the best game viewing in Africa
– Later you will have dinner and stay overnight at Seronera Campsite.
DAY 5 – Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
– After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will proceed with a game drive to Ngorongoro.
– You will spend a night on the crater rim ready for the next day. You will have a nice view of the sunset from the campsite.
– Later you will have dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
DAY 6 – Ngorongoro Crater, lake Manyara
– After an early breakfast, proceed directly to the crater floor for a full day game drive with picnic lunches.
– Later you will proceed to Karatu for Dinner and Overnight at Haven nature Campsite.
DAY 7 – Lake Manyara National Park to Moshi
– After breakfast, you will have a half day in Lake Manyara National Park.
– After the game drive, you will have a good time to do final shopping and later visit a Maasai village tour at Mto wa Mbu on the way to Arusha.
– Later, you will proceed back to the Airport or a hotel in Moshi.
- What To Expect- Visit famous Serengeti National Park!
- Discover full of wildlife Ngorongoro Crater!
- Long drive in the Park
- Cultural tour with Maasai
- Get close to Tanzanian wildlife in company of experienced wildlife safari tour guide and driver!
- See the Big Five and many other wild animals in their natural environment!
- Guarantees that you will see the Big 5 as its highly aimed at the safari experience.
- Sleeping in public campsite in a tent
- Chances to witness lions, giraffe, cheetah, zebra, wildebeest, and elephants
- Learn some few swahili words from your guide
- What Is Included- All entry fees and guiding fees; All taxes and VAT; Conservation fee.
-Equipped camping accommodation; Camping equipment; Sleeping bags; Camping fee.
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners; Bottled of water daily.
- Guided game drives; Service of experienced driver; Service of experienced guide; The driver's salary and allowances.
- Transport 4x4 Safari Jeep with pop up roof; Wi-Fi on board during game drive.
- Cultural tour with Maasai at Lake Natron
- Airport / Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- What Is Not Included- All visa
- International Flights airfare
- Travel insurance
- Extras at the lodges
- Gratuities to the driver, guide and cook