After a long day, relax with the beautiful view of Barcelona’s coast, rocked by the rhythm of the Mediterranean sea. Let our professional skipper handle your sailing experience, or if you feel more adventurous learn how to sail with them.
After a short briefing with our professional skipper, walk through the port Vell, looking at the luxurious yacht and climb on board. Enjoy two hours of shared rental yacht with sailing experience. Dare to dive into the sea when the boat stops and spend a good time with yours friends or your family.
With snacks (olives, cheese, salami and crackers) and drinks (wine, beer, sangria and soft drinks) included, this sharing sailing yacht rental of up to 2 hours leaves every day from the exclusive Port Vell.
Don’t miss out, book now your sailing tour in Barcelona and experience the authentic Mediterranean way of life!
- What To Expect- Discover the real mediterranean life from the sea, under the sun of the Bravo Coast
- Enjoy a new point of view of Barcelona, with the wind which refresh you off during your trip on board
- Picnic on the yacht, with a snack ( olive, crackers, cheese and salami), a glass of a fresh drink on your hand wine, beer, sangria, soft drink)
- What Is Included- 2-hour sailboat tour
- Professional skipper
- Wine, Cava (Spanish sparkling white wine), beer, soft drink
- Harbour taxes
- Comments of the guide in English
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Know Before You Go- Our company is committed to your safety, therefore we do operate only with professional skippers. It’s the skipper decision to evaluate sea and weather conditions and cancel the tour if necessary.
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather we will always try to reschedule the experience during your stay in Barcelona as a first option and when it is not possible you will be fully refunded.
- Maximum 11 people per tour