The ride starts in front of the hotel Alkar. From there we will continue towards the village of Panj, where we will cross the river Cetina.
Further on, we will continue riding the macadam road through intact areas by lake Peruća, through the foothills of beautiful Dinara mountain, and all the way to The Church of the Holy Salvation from 9th century AD.
There, we will make a right turn and after 500 meters we will reach the spring of the Cetina river. This is the location where we will rest, relax and have lunch.
After lunch, we will return to the hotel Alkar using the same route.
There is a possibility for swimming in lake Peruća near the village of Dabar, at the site or recreation area.
- What Will You Do- Meeting in front of the hotel Alkar.
- Drive to the marked cycling route.
- Briefing and familiarization with the schedule.
- Start of the bike safari.
- Break with homemade food and beverages.
- Continuing the ride.
- Return to the hotel Alkar.
- What To Expect- Meet local people.
- Taste traditional food.
- Beautiful nature: lake Peruća, river Cetina and it's source, mountain Dinara.
- What Is Included- Bicycles and the protective equipment.
- Food and beverages.
- What Is Not Included- Sunscreen.
- TransfersUpon request when booking with info about pick up location.
Transfer is not included in the tour price and is 10,00 EUR per person.