Day 1: Buracão Waterfall
We will leave Lençóis in the morning and go to the city of Ibicoara, in the south of the park. On the way we will pass through a stretch of dirt road, crossing Campo Redondo, where the trail begins. We continue on a light walk on the banks of the River Espalhado, and we will pass by the Cachoeira das Orquídeas, enjoy a natural massage of the waters and depart to the access to the canyon of Cachoeira do Buracão, one of the most beautiful places in the package.
From there, the adventure becomes even more interesting, as we will continue to float with vests down the river, but also with the option of going through the rocks, to Cachoeira do Buracão, which is one of the most impressive in Chapada Diamantina due to the canyons, its volume of impressive water and 85 meters of fall, having even been the subject of a Globo Repórter report.
After enjoying the bath and taking beautiful photos, we took the trail again to see the waterfall overhead, where we will have a snack and rest for the drive back to the beautiful and historic City of Mucugê, where we will spend the night.
Day 2: Poço Encantado and Poço Azul;
The next day we will visit Poço Encantado, one of the most beautiful landscapes of Chapada Diamantina. In this contemplative package, we will enter the cave and soon we will see an imposing hall with a well almost 70 meters deep with waters so crystal clear that it is possible to see the bottom. At certain times of the day, a beam of sunlight reaches the well water, reinforcing the bluish color and giving an enchanted look to the view, hence the name of the attraction. Bathing is not allowed, but the view is unforgettable and the package is worth it.
Soon after, we will visit Poço Azul, where we will kill the desire to enter the water to float with snorkel and vest in the crystal blue waters. In this fluctuation it is as if we are flying, such is the transparency of the water. In this same cave, several archaeological discoveries were made that are very important for science, which we will explain during the package.
- What Will You DoWe will leave Lençóis in the direction of Cachoeira do Buracão, we will pass by some beautiful waterfalls along the trail to the point where we will make the optional float to reach the waterfall, one of the most impressive in the park with its 85 meters of fall, large volume of water and imposing canyons. After that, we will take the trail to view the waterfall from above, from where we will spend the night in the historic city of Mucugê.
The next day we will visit Poço Azul and Poço Encantado. Both with crystal blue waters inside caves. The beam of light that enters the roof of the cave gives an enchanting effect in the Enchanted Well, which has waters 70 meters deep and even so it is possible to see the bottom. At Poço Azul it is possible to have a magical experience of floating in the cave waters.
- What To ExpectPackage features:
Buracão Waterfall, Poço Azul, Poço Encantado, Cachoeira das Orquídeas, Campo Redondo, City of Mucugê.
- What Is Included- Local guide
- Food (lunch and breakfast on day 2)
- Entrance fee at attractions
- Flotation equipment (Poço Azul)
- Accommodation in a simple inn in Mucugê
- Travel insurance
- What Is Not Included- Drinks
- Radical sports
- Know Before You Go- Total distance round trip: 700 km
- Duration: 2 days
- Beginning of the Tour: 06:00
- End of script: 17:30
- Level of Effort: Moderate (On the First Day)
- Minimum group: 3 people