Take time to discover the secrets of Serra da Arrábida and the pleasures of sailing on a catamaran that will give you unforgettable moments to be able to observe closely the dolphins of the Sado estuary.
You can get beautiful images of the fantastic creatures that chose this place to live permanently.
The crew of the catamaran is deeply acquainted with the dolphins who live there, knowing them one by one. This guarantees at first a unique opportunity to know all about those nice creatures.
While sailing during your catamaran ride, take the time to relax and get out of stress.
- What Will You DoMorning: Sailboat catamaran tour to discover the bottlenose dolphin community of the Sado estuary.
Afternoon: Travel over the mountains of the Arrábida Natural Park and enjoy the excellent views of the estuary and Tróia Peninsula, stopping briefly at the Convento da Arrábida.
Continuing along the Picheleiros Valley country roads. Visit the wine cellars of José Maria da Fonseca where you can sample the delightful local wines and the famous Moscatel.
Discover also the typical Azulejo at a nearby workshop, that still uses traditional XVII Century methods to hand manufacture these famous Portuguese tiles, or simply enjoy a visit to the Castle of Sesimbra and the Shrine at Cape Espichel.
- What To Expect- Minimum of 4 participants (Jeep tour).
- What Is Included- Sailing catamaran dolphin watching tour.
- Jeep tour through Arrábida Natural Park.
- Visit the cellars of José Maria da Fonseca – wine tasting.