To explore Dubrovnik to the fullest, you must also do some sailing! This is the motto of our Dubrovnik sunset cruise. And believe us, sunset is indeed the best time for it. The sunshine is mild, light sea breeze cools you, and there is just the right amount of daylight to reveal the best sights.
We recommend to pick you up by 6 PM at the latest, so you could catch the right time to see the sunset, and all the locations we wish to take you to. Our first stop is Old Town panorama; cruising around the city walls, admiring their size and sturdiness. Lounging on our speedboat, you’ll feel like you have the best seats in town to view the sunset show.
When in Dubrovnik, you simply must see Lokrum island. Luckily, it is our next stop. We will take you to explore it from the seaside. You will see its small coves, caves and bays, tall trees, peacocks and bunnies wandering around. Also, it is possible to have a quick dip in the sea, so make sure you wear your bathing suit. Will provide towels, as well as complimentary snacks, beverages and GoPro camera to help you capture the nice moments.
After Lokrum, Dubrovnik sunset cruise continues towards the open sea. We will head out to see the reefs in Dubrovnik aquatorium, whose only inhabitants are seagulls. As the sun dips into the horizon on the skyline, we will smoothly cruise towards and around the island Koločep, the first of three large Elaphite Islands.
Your skipper will introduce you to the stories behind every location you visit, but it’s the amazing views that truly do the talking. Relax, take in the scene, feel the good vibes, be wowed by the beauty before you… The cruise finishes with the drop off to your preferred location.
- What Will You Do1. Start the tour from the meeting point in Dubrovnik
2. The city walls: Our first stop is Old Town panorama; cruising around the city walls.
3. Lokrum Island: Be sure to bring your swimsuit cause we can go for a quick dip by the caves of the island.
4. The reef and the open sea: Sail out onto the open sea to enjoy the reef up close.
5. Koločep Island: Gently sail around Koločep Island, one of the three beautiful Elaphite Islands.
6. A beautiful sunset: Watch the sun hide behind horizon while enjoying a glass of local wine.
- What To ExpectThe best way to explore Dubrovnik is by boat. I love being out on the water with friends and family, exploring all of the secret corners my city has to offer. At sunset, sunshine is mild, there's a cooling sea breeze, and there's the perfect amount of sunlight to enjoy all of the best sights.
Your guide will pick you up at 6 PM at the latest, so we're right on time to enjoy the beautiful locations of Dubrovnik under a picturesque sunset. We'll cruise straight to Old Town panorama, around the city walls to admire their size and craft.
Lokrum island is our next stop; it's an absolute must-see! You'll get to see caves, tall trees, and even peacocks and bunnies bouncing around the island. If you're a water lover like me don't forget your bathing suit, we can stop for you to enjoy a quick dip.
Let's then sail out to the open sea! You'll be able to see the beautiful reef and the seagulls who call it home. As the sun begins to sink into the horizon, we'll drift gently around the Koločep island, one of the three Elaphite Islands.
Lazing on your private speedboat, you'll have the best seats in the house for the gorgeous sunset show. I can also bring towels, complimentary snacks, beverages, and a GoPro to capture all of these fantastic memories. I'll share every story behind every location but, trust me, the views speak for themselves!
Check out the plan below; if there's anything you want to change, let me know. I can 100% customize this tour to your wishes.
- What Is Included- Skipper
- Pick Up at Preferred Location
- Water, Wine and Fruits
- Masks and snorkels
- Go-Pro Camera