Listing ID: 106983
Everest Base Camp TrekkingListed as number one trekking trail in the world, Everest Base Camp Trek takes you to the base of Mt. Everest (8848m), the world’s highest peak is the most coveted trekking trail in the Himalayan region. It also takes you closer to interact with Sherpa culture and hospitality. Duration: 1 Day (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Everest Base Camp Trek has been listed as number one trekking trail by National Geographic. The trek takes you to the base of Mt. Everest (8848m), the world’s highest peak as well as to the top of Kalapatthar (5643m).
The trail passes through the Namche bazaar, the capital of Khumbu region and a cultural center of Sherpa people. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn Sherpa culture and appreciate their hospitality. Visit the famous Tengboche Monastery, one of the biggest monasteries in the Everest region and a perfect viewpoint to watch splendid and upclose view of Ama Dablam (6812m).
The trek to Kalapathar will be the most rewarding ever as it offer the best glimpse of Everest not seen anywhere from anywhere in the world. You will enjoy spectacular views of the highest mountains in the world including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Nuptse (7861m) etc.
Our last leg of the trek takes us to Everest Base Camp. You will visit the Sagarmatha National Park area, which is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, and home to such endangered animals as Snow Leopard, Red Panda and Himalayan Tahr.
- What To Expect- Trek up to Everest Base Camp (5364m) and Kalapatthar (5643m)
- Enjoy magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Nuptse
- Visit Lukla, Namche bazaar and observe Sherpa culture
- Visit the famous Tengboche Monastery
- What Is Included- International and Domestic airport pick up and drop off
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight to and from Lukla
- 4 nights' accommodation in Kathmandu at STANDARD HOTEL
- Accommodation and 3 meals whilst on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking a Guide and a Porter for every two persons
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit
- TIMS CARD
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- What Is Not Included- International Flight and Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
- Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money
- Sleeping bag Down jacket
- Know Before You Go- Footwear: Well broken-in walking shoes, thick socks, light socks, camp shoes.
- Clothing: Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers, sweater or fleece jacket, underwear, warm and cotton trousers or jeans, shirts and T-shirts, shorts, long underwear, wool hat, sun hat, gloves, bathing suit, track suit.
- Other equipment: Sleeping bag (4 seasons), trekking hold all or stash sack with lock, daypack, water bottle, sun cream, sunglasses, flashlight with spare bulbs and batteries, lip salve.
- Other items: Insect repellent, toilet articles, diary, toilet roll, laundry soap, wet ones, pocket knife, tie cord, towel, sewing kit, plasters, binoculars, camera, film, cards and personal medical kit.