Get the opportunity to acclimatize with altitude, good terrain and hence comfort your trek in addition to attractive scenic view covered by mountain. The 7-Days Machame Route Itinerary is best and highly proffered by many climbers due to its good scenic view. Also you will experience steeper at the begins, however you will manage climbing since you are still more energetic, but the steepness continue to decrease as approach the summit. This provides opportunity to summit easy even if you will be totally exhausted.
Day 0: Arrival at Kilimanjaro airport and then transfer to Arusha Overnight in hotel.
Day 1: Arusha – Machame Village – Machame Camps
The begins of 11-Days Kilimanjaro climb And Safari, Drive to Kilimanjaro Park Machame gate, 5-7 hours hike (10km). 1200 meters ascent to an altitude of 3000 meters.
Day 2: hike to Shira Camps
Today we have a 6km hike, during 5-7 hours. We will have an 840 meter ascent and reach the 3840 meters of altitude. Overnight will be served at Shira camp.
Day 3: hike to Barranco Camps
Today we have a long hike of 10km (5 / 7 hours) but with a small ascent of just 110 meters. By night, we’ll be sleeping at 3950 meters. Overnight at Barranco camp.
Day 4: Hike to Karanga Valley camps
4.5km hike during just 3 hours. We will finally be sleeping above 4000 meters, at 4200 meters above sea level (250 m ascent). Dinner / Overnight at Karanga Valley camp.
Day 5: Hike to Barafu Camp
Again, 4.5km hike during just 3 hours. Today we’ll reach an altitude of 4700 meters (500 High ascent) for the highest night of your journey. Dinner and the Overnight at Barafu camp.
Day 6: Barafu – Uhuru Peak – Mweka
We will wake up very early, during the night, in order to arrive to the peak at sunrise. When you reach the summit, you will be at 5986 meters and have the best views of your entire life.
After some time at the summit, we’ll start our descent to Mweka. Dinner plus Overnight at Mweka Camps
Day 7: Mweka camp – Mweka Village – Arusha
In our last day, we’ll have a 3/4 hours hike of 10 kilometers (to an altitude of 1600 meters) before driving to Kilimanjaro airport or Arusha.
- What Will You Do- Our 7 days Trip will take you to mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa.
- From arrival day will pick you at the airport and transfer to the booked hotel in Arusha for overnight stay
- Our mountain guide will come and inspect your gears if they are perfect for trekking
- In the morning of the next day, you will be transferred to the main gate of machame and start hiking
- It will take 7 days hiking to the summit and again descend down to the main gate
- Our driver will meat you at the gate and transfer to the Hotel for long relaxation ready for next day flight to another destination..
- What To Expect- We offer Tailor made safaris which are always made according to client’s preferences.
- Our services and charges are targeted to clients who are under squeezed budgets.
- Our staffs are well-trained, friendly and well-informed.
- They speak English, German, Italian, Spanish and French.
- We offer personalized services to our clients.
- Our office is located on a location where clients can easily visit us.
- We accept Bank Transfer and also Cash.
- Our vehicles are well-maintained ensuring safe safaris for all our clients.
- What Is Included- 2 nights of accommodation in Arusha breakfast included
- Airport Pickup from Kilimanjaro Airport
- All ground Transfers
- Accommodation while trekking
- National Park Entry Fees
- Fully-licensed, English-speaking guide
- Porter service on the trek
- First aid kit
- Trip completion certificate
- Farewell dinner
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Item of personal nature
- Travel insurance