Explore mysterious caves and enjoy the surroundings around water level during this delightful dolphin encounter. The combination of dolphins and cave exploration makes this one of the most popular excursions in the Algarve!
We depart from Vilamoura Marina to the most famous cave at the moment, or in the Algarve of Benagil. On this tour, we will cover the whole of the Algarve coast, making it possible to see more beaches and stunning beaches, as well-known caves and secrets, with emphasis on Benagil, as red cliffs that are unique in the country and some more surprises and curiosities of our coast.
On the return trip, you can prepare to feel a sea breeze and a vivid blue landscape of the ocean, as we are going to look for dolphins.
It will be possible to enjoy a stunning view of the coast and the surrounding marine life. Our adventure lasts approximately 2h30 in semi-rigid, our Ayla I, a vessel built from scratch and in my view. There is a maximum of 12 passengers on the Ayla board with a crew of 2 people. Captain and skipper, both experienced and dedicated to the best of your experience.
The trip will always be guided and you will have the opportunity to enjoy a unique and personalized trip, but also educational, since it will explain the entire coast from the arrangement to the arrival, from stories, curiosities, nooks and crannies.
Have an opportunity to enjoy a unique and personalized and also educational trip, which will explain the entire coast from the arrangement to the arrival, in the hope that it was a unique and enriching experience.
- What Will You DoSail with us along the Algarve coast from Vilamoura marina to Benagil cave. Discover the beauty of these cave structures and breathtaking rock formations, giving you a breathtaking glimpse into the past, then relax on your way back while searching for Dolphins in their natural environment!
- What To Expect- 2-hour excursion along the stunning coast of Vilamoura, Algarve, led by a local guide;
- Enjoy fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean;
- How thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coast. The excursion is a real adventure where the seasoned captain will do his best to find these lovely marine mammals, but you are not guaranteed to see them as they they are totally wild and not fed;
- What Is Included- Safety briefing and life jackets
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Vilamoura: dolphin watching and cave boating;
- Onboard comments and safety instructions included by an experienced skipper.
- Know Before You Go- It is not necessary to print your ticket, but please have on your mobile phone the ticket and ID to check in
- Check-in must be done at the location provided on your ticket 30minutes before departure
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and local addresses, is included in your confirmation email