We’ll cruise along the Lisbon coastline aboard a modern but cozy sailboat, the best spot to watch the sunset. Take advantage of the opportunity to chill out with friends and loved ones, feel the breeze in your hair and admire the natural beauty of the region. You can choose to relax and simply enjoy the ride or to actively participate in the experience by taking the rudder wheel and hoisting and trimming the sails. We are happy to give you some hands-on instructions.
As locals, we’ll explain you the historical and most curious details about what you see around and we’ll be able to answer all your questions. We’ll chat. We’ll tell you our stories. You’ll tell us yours. We’ll all listen to some music on the outside Bluetooth speaker.
You will relax on the bow sunbath cushion. You will taste the Portuguese wine (we can’t since we’ll be taking care of you) and enjoy Portuguese appetizers like cheese and smoked pork sausage.
When the time comes, we’ll enjoy the sun going down behind Lisbon hills. You’ll take the best picture ever and build awesome memories which you’ll never forget.
It’s how this works on our boats 🙂 Are you ready to such experience?
- What Will You DoWe'll sail on the Tagus River, starting on the modern side of the city (Parque das Nações) and going down until the 25th April Bridge.
In between you'll enjoy Lisbon hills and the city downtown Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço), old neighborhoods like Alfama, Cais do Sodré and Alcantara or monuments like Castelo de São Jorge, Cristo Rei, 25 de Abril bridge, Belém Tower or Padrão dos Descobrimentos, all from the river perspective.
- What To Expect- Have a relaxed evening or a sporty evening you decide to participate on sailing maneuvers
- Listen to story tellers and so much fun you will want to come back next year
- Watch a beautiful sunset and build up the best memories ever
- What Is Included- Portuguese cheese and smoked pork sausage
- Portuguese wine
- Bottled water
- Blankets and wind shell jacket if needed
- Safety gear (like life vests)
- GoPro 7 (can only be used in specific conditions)
- Drone 4k (can only be used in specific conditions)
- Fuel and insurances are included as well
- Know Before You Go- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes with rubber soles (white soles, preferable) and warm clothes and winter/rainproof jacket (if winter)
- Bring a warm jacket or, at least, a jumper/soft-shell (even if summer - on the river is always chilly on the evening), sunglasses, hat and sunscreen (if summer)
- We know you're traveling and maybe you don't have these stuff around, which is good anyways. But we know about boats and these are nice tips to make you feel comfortable