Listing ID: 41217
Magnificent 11 Nights 12 Days Botswana Luxury Tented Camping Safari, Moremi, Khwai, Savuti & Chobe!Our Magnificent 11 nights 12 days luxury safari will be conducted in best national parks and community areas of Botswana where you will have an opportunity to see the best wildlife roaming freely in the wild.You will also be able to smell and feel the nature as you move around with your professionals in untouched beautiful areas of Botswana.Join us for life time experience,enjoy inexpensive tour. Duration: 12 Days (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Our Magnificent 11 Nights 12 Days Luxury Mobile Tented Camping Safari in Botswana
We meet guests at the Maun Airport and drive to a Lodge in Maun.
We drive to Moremi game reserve which is situated in the middle of Okavango Delta covering 15000 square kilometres of the northern part of Botswana. We will be using BOGA campsite or HATAB campsite. The campsite is situated in Moremi Game Reserve. (3 hrs 30min drive from Maun).
During our stay in Moremi Game Reserve we will be doing two activities per day that is morning and afternoon game drive. The morning Game drive will start at 06:00hrs after breakfast and back to the campsite for lunch around 11:00hrs Afternoon Game drive start at 15:30hrs back to the campsite after sunset
Morning Game drive heading down to Xakanaka Boat station for a mid-day 3 hours boat cruise. (about 45kms)
Drive from Moremi Game Reserve to Khwai Development Trust and our drive will be conducted as morning game drive and around to Khwai campsite around lunch.
Will do early morning and afternoon game drive in Khwai which will be resuming around 0600 hours finishing around 11:30 and 15:00 hours till sun set
We drive to Savuti.
Our drive to Savuti will be conducted as morning game drive. We will travel about 100kms to BOGA campsite which is 4 to 5hrs drive. Savuti is in Chobe National Park which is 10,878 km2 large The Savuti Marsh is the relic of a large inland lake whose water supply was cut a long time ago by tectonic movements.
On the travelling day we will have picnic lunch enroute. We will be in the campsite in the evening (18:00hrs).
On the full day of our stay in Savuti we will do morning and afternoon game drive starting early in the morning after breakfast till 11:30 hours and 15:00 hours till sunset
Drive to Chobe River Front
Chobe River Front
We will be travelling to Chobe River Front after having our early morning breakfast. The drive will be about 142kms to BOGA campsite going through the Park and 30kms of sealed road where you will see a few villages. (4hrs 30min).
Picnic lunch will be served on the way, arriving to the BOGA campsite around 18:00hrs.
In Chobe river front, we will do morning game drive after breakfast and back to campsite around 11:00am
Depart from campsite at 12:30 for 14:00hrs boat cruise in town which will end around 17:00hrs so that we have enough time to drive back to the campsite.
We will do morning game drive heading down to town for 11:00hrs to 14:00hrs boat cruise and lunch on board, on our drive back to the campsite it will be conducted as afternoon game drive.
End of camping and drive guests to the drop off point (border).
- What Will You DoWe will be doing a number of different activities like game drives,mokoro(tradional canoeing)boat cruises and we will organize some traditional dancers for to really experience the rich Botswana culture.We will visit 4 different parts of Botswana wildlife areas and our small town called Kasane where the 4 countries come together,which are Zimbabwe,Zambia,Namibia and Botswana.All ground transfers in Botswana.
- What To ExpectThere will be a lot of different things to see like wildlife,culture and different landscapes of Moremi Game Reserve,Savuti,Khwai Development Trust and the Chobe River Front which will be very dynamic to each other with vast experience of animals,reptiles and birds activities.
- What Is Included• Spacious and comfortable tented accommodation including beds & bed linen, with a private ensuite bathroom & shower
• Services of well experienced professional guide
• Game drives & boat cruises,traditional canoeing(mokoro) , transfers in a 6 seater designed vehicles
• Exclusive private campsites within game reserves, national parks & private concessions.
• Camping & entrance fees
• All meals & drinks (mineral water/Sparkling water, soft drinks, beer, wines (red & white), gin & tonic
• All activities as specified in our itineraries.
• 12 % value added tax
- What Is Not Included• Travel insurance
• All flights unless or otherwise indicated
• Items of personal nature
• Staff gratuities, Guides, Drivers, Porters, Camp Assistant are at Traveller’s discretion
• Optional: Safari extensions
• Any drinks at Lodges or Accommodation other than Wild Africa Safaris Tents