Begin your Porto tour with a hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned car. Set out on a sightseeing ride past the famous Boavista, the renowned House of Music, and along the elegant Avenida da Boavista. Follow the tramway from the river toward the seaside district of Foz, where you can stroll along the beach and breathe in the ocean air.
Next, arrive in the heart of Porto’s historic city center. Visit some of the most photographed sights in the city, and learn the history of the city center and the River Douro on the Gaia side, where World Heritage-classified port wine lodges are located. Your guide will take you by the unmissable Galleries, Aliados Avenue, Majestic Coffee, and the Luis I Bridge. Linger to savor the atmosphere.
From there, enjoy a riverside walking tour. Descend a stairway and wind through a network of medieval streets into Ribeira, where you can explore its café terraces and picturesque corners. Ride through the city back to your hotel.
- What Will You Do- Take in the sights of Porto on this 4-hour guided city tour
- Start by driving past the Casa da Música concert hall, down Avenida da Boavista, and into Foz, Porto’s seaside district
- Return to the historic UNESCO World Heritage-listed city center for a walking tour.
- Your guide will point out the locations of prominent port wine cellars along with landmarks such as Aliados Avenue, Majestic Cafe, Dom Luís I Bridge, and Ribeira Square.
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Food tasting
- Liability insurance and personal accident insurance
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Douro cruise