Tour begins with pickup at your preferred hotel, airport or seaport, from which we’ll take you to a classic: The Corcovado Mountain, with a train ride through the Tijuca Forest to get the Christ The Redeemer Statue, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, with a fantastic view of the whole city, that you’ll remember dearly for years.
From there, a drive by Santa Teresa, a lovely and charming neighborhood full of history, with a stop at the Ruin’s Park (except on mondays, when the place is closed).
Then, we’ll go to the Selaron Stairs with their unique street art in the form of colorful tiles and to the Metropolitan Cathedral, a mark of Modern Architecture.
After that, a drive through the Flamengo Park, carefully designed by Burle Marx, will lead you to the Sugar Loaf, where you can ride the cable cars and watch a breathtakingly beautiful view of the city. Of course that at some point (you say when) we’ll stop for lunch.
In the end of the tour an optional stop at the Urca neighborhood for a drink by the bay. Then we’ll take you to your hotel/airport/seaport of choice, ending a brilliant day.
- What Will You Do- Christ the Redeemer: one of the 7 new wonders of the world
- Sugar Loaf: amazing view of Rio from the top of the mountain
- Santa Teresa: a charming neighborhood with old constructions lots of history
- Selaron Stairs: impressive street art created by Jorge Selaron
- Meropolitan Cathedral: the modern architecture is the highlight of this attraction
- Optional stop at Urca neighborhood, by the bay, for a drink
- What To Expect- Ride the train up the Corcovado mountain, through the Rainforest, to get to the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Be stunned by the view from the top of the Sugar Loaf mountain, accessed by cable cars
- Have fun checking the very different tiles in the colorful Seralon Stairs
- Check the unique architecture of the Metropolitan Cathedral
- What Is Included- Private car and driver
- Tour Guide
- Hotel/Airport/Seaport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- What Is Not Included- Tickets for the attractions (Christ is around BRL 80,00 per person, Sugar Loaf around BRL 105,00 per person for regular tickets and around BRL 210,00 per person for skip all lines tickets)
- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- It's highly recommended to buy the Christ and Sugar Loaf tickets in advance. We did not include them in the tour price due to the flexibility of the itinerary (you can opt not to visit them), but we can help you with that. Instructions will be send by email
- The Ruins Park, included in the itinerary, does not open on mondays. We can visit another place instead.
- The itinerary presented is a suggestion. Feel free to ask for changes if you want to ! :-)
- TransfersWe provide pickup and drop-off services to all the hotels, airports and seaport of Rio de Janeiro. Please let us know where to pick you up and the time (8 am recommended).
For airport pickup, please inform the arrival flight details. For seaport pickup please inform the cruise ship details.