The best way to know and experience Venice is certainly by exploring it from the water. Treat yourself with a private boat tour, sailing around the Grand Canal, unsurprisingly defined as “the most beautiful avenue in the world.”
Our crew will lead you through the most beautiful spots of Venice, recalling the legends, the history and the curiosities of those who once lived in the city: artists, noblemen, courtesans and other inhabitants of the lagoon. We will show you the monuments, the architectural masterpieces, the art pieces that they created or enjoyed from a unique point of view, which you would never get from the land.
To get a better insight of the Venetian culture you will be invited to visit Murano island, known around the world for its outstanding glass production. Enjoy a demonstration of the art of glass blowing, which has a history as long as the history of the city itself.
Continue your journey in the adjacent island of Burano, visible from very afar because of its buildings painted in bright and vivid colours. Wonder around the lovely little streets, meet some locals, enjoy a cup of coffee and make some memorable pictures!
Finally, through some smaller and secret canals pathways, while observing the most popular and lively neighbourhoods, you will reach the pinnacle of the tour – St. Mark’s square.
- What Will You Do1. Meet our local guide at hotel lobby or at your apartment located in Venice island or surroundings area
2. Tour of the grand canal to Murano 1 hour by private boat with local professional guide
3. Visit of the famous glass factory including glass blowing show
4. Transfer by shared boat to Burano
5. Visit the island of Burano
6. Way back transfer to San Marco or to your hotel by private boat
- What To Expect- Cruise along the grand canal by private boat to learn about the history and art of the palaces overlooking the grand canal
- Admire the glass blowing art of our master and visit the gallery of the factory full of masterpieces
- Visit the beautiful island of Burano
- What Is Included- Private tour with local guide 4 hours
- Private boat for the grand canal boat tour to Murano
- Shared boat from Murano to Burano
- Private boat from Burano to San Marco or to your hotel
- What Is Not Included- Private boat from Murano to Burano
- Know Before You Go- This tour is not recommended for people with low mobility
- TransfersWe pick up all the customers in Venice island or surroundings area including cruise terminal, santa lucia train station and Piazzale Roma
We pick up clients even from hotel Cipriani , Kempinski Venice, JW Marriott and Hilton Molino Stucky