Pick up at 08.00 am at Jogjakarta city center hotel lobby. First, we will visit the biggest Buddhist temple in the world – the magnificent Borobudur temple. Be prepared to be awed at the extremely detailed and outstanding construction around the temple. At noon, we will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before continuing our way to see the grand Prambanan temple. It is the biggest Hindu temple in the whole archipelago. We will also see traditional Batik home industry and silver processing at Kotagede. Transfer back to hotel at the evening.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up at 08.00 am at hotel lobby with private car + including guide
2. Visit one of the world's wonders and the largest Buddhist temple in the world : "BOROBUDUR" temple
3. Lunch at a local restaurant.
4. Visit the Prambanan Hindu Temple, also called as the “Roro Jonggrang Temple”. Be ready to be awed at the biggest and finest Hindu temple in the whole archipelago.
5. Visit the traditional Batik home industry & Silver processing at Kotagede.
6. Transfer back to hotel
- What To Expect- Private car including English speaking guide
- Visit the biggest Buddhist Temple : "Borobudur"
- Enjoy lunch with delicious local food
- The Last visit the Hindu Temple "Prambanan"
- Batik home industry and silver handmade at Kotagede
- What Is Included- Lunch 1 x at Local restaurants
- English speaking guide
- Private Transport by air-conditioned vehicle / minivan / coach
- Admission Ticket
- Pick-up & Drop of point : hotel at city area
- What Is Not Included- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance
- Other expenses not mention above
- Know Before You Go- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included and seats unavailable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible / Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby