Listing ID: 93000
14-Day Trekking Trip To The Mount Everest Base CampDream high! Touch the feet of top of the World. You only live once, find the adventure of life and live it fully. Duration: 14 Days (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
The trek to the Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular trekking routes in the world. It is visited by thousands of trekkers every year. The trial occurs in the Khumbu region also known as the Everest region. The region dominated by the Sherpa ethnic community who are famous for mountaineering.
With the views of breathtaking Himalaya scenery, you could also enjoy the Sherpa culture. The trail follows glacier river valleys with awesome views of Himalayan peaks, glaciers, flora and fauna and Sherpa settlements. Finally, you will reach the base of the top of the world, Mount Everest (8848m).
During the trek you will pass, passing through green farmlands, Sherpa bazaars and villages, Buddhist monasteries and white rivers. You will enjoy the panoramas of the Himalayas throughout your trek. Sagarmatha National Park is also abundant with beautiful and rare plants, animals and birds. This trek gives you thrills and memories that will be your lifetime memories.
The adventurous flight from Kathmandu to Lukla is the first highlight of this trek. During your flight, you will enjoy the first glimpse of Everest region. Lukla offers the fresh mountain environment, fascinating green rolling hills and distant view of snowy peaks. Everest Base Camp Trek takes you through the authentic Sherpa village and settlements which allows in-depth understanding of local culture and tradition. Moreover, we will hike through the magical Sagarmatha National Park (UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site).
Likewise, this trekking trip includes the base camp of Everest and a hike to Kalapatthar – a vantage point to witness Everest from the closest possible distance. We get the view of the 4 highest peaks in the world and numerous 6500m+ peaks. Similarly, we visit Tengboche monastery – the largest monastery in the Khumbu region which represents the great religious and cultural values of Sherpa communities. 3
- What Will You DoDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,70ft) – 8km/3-4 hours trek
Day 03: Trek Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280ft) – 11km/5-6 hours trek
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,284ft) Distance Approx. 5km / 3hrs.
Day 05: Trek Namche Bazaar – Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft) – 10km/5-6 hours trek
Day 06: Trek Tengboche – Dingboche (4,360m/14,300ft) Distance approx. 12km/ 6hrs.
Day 07: Second Acclimatization day in Dingboche (4350). Hike up to Nagarsang (5090) or Chhukung (4700m). Distance approx. 4km/ 3 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4,910m ) - Distance approx. 9km/ 4hrs
Day 09: Trek to Gorakshep (5170 m), continue to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m) then back to Gorak Shep (5170 m) - Distance approx. 15km/ 8 Hrs
Day 10: Hike up to Kalapattar (5,555m) early in the morning and trek down to Pheriche (4,200m) - Distance approx. 15km/ 7 Hrs
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441m) - Distance approx. 22km/ 7 Hrs
Day 12: Trek back to Lukla. Distance approx. 21km / 7hrs
Day 13: Morning fly back to Kathmandu. 30 min flight.
Day 14: Final Departure Airport Transfer by private vehicle.
- What To Expect- World's highest Mount Everest base camp
- Kalapatthar- majestic viewpoint
- Tengboche monastery
- Nepal's biggest Khumbu and longest Ngozumpa glaciers
- Gokyo Lakes & Gokyo RI
- Three great high passes (Kongma-la, Cho-la & Renjo-la pass)
- Hillary Museum
- Namche Bazaar-the Sherpa's capital
- What Is Included- Two Night accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- An English Speaking Licenced Trekking Guide trained by Government
- Meals Rated Excellent by past passengers
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Three Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking trail including tea/coffee
- Transport Rated Excellent by past passengers
- 4 times Airport picks up & drop offs
- Airport taxes
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry (30KG in maximum) your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Fees
- (TIMS) Trekker’s Information Management System card
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- What Is Not Included- Flight tickets for porters
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone, and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities
- Flight from Lukla - Kathmandu, and Kathmandu - Lukla
- Any emergency rescue by helicopter
- Transfers- There is a transfer included with the tour packages
* pick up and drop off services from Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport