Days 0 : Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport.Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast at 8:30am our driver will pick up at a hotel in Arusha. We enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire. Later on we head to panorama Campsite for Dinner & overnight.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After a cup of coffee set out for a morning game drive up to 11.30am. You will be able to see the sunrise, later come back to the campsite for breakfast and lunch. After you finish proceed with game drive in the Serengeti. Later start driving and do en route game drive back to Ngorongoro crater Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast we depart for the descend down the crater for a full game drive. In the crater you will be able to see the BIG five. bra, buffalo, eland, warthog. After game drive in Ngorongoro crater drive to Arusha Town. Dinner and overnight at Tourist Inn Hotel. The Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, ze, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site.
- What To Expect- 3 game drives
- Observe the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- A chance to view leopards, lion, cheetah and other big cats in Serengeti
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- What Is Included- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Gratuities for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Know Before You Go- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari