Short Trek to Everest Base Camp is the suitable trek package to get into Everest base camp within 9 days along with helicopter fly out to Lukla from Gorakshep. Everest Base Camp Trek is the most popular trekking destination among all adventure trekkers all over the world. 9 days Short Everest base camp trek is the most frequent trekking option in the Himalayas of Nepal. Short Everest trekking packages are mostly designed for the adventure seekers who have limited holidays and vacation period and have the commitment to conquer Everest Base Camp. Short Everest trek is also the fastest way to experience a lifetime adventure, Nepalese culture, and traditions as well as magnificent views of world highest peaks including Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Khumbuste, Thamserku, Island Peak, Khumbu, and mighty of peaks.
9 days EBC trek is comfortable and shortest days trek in the Everest Region although there are several days trek to Everest Base Camp. Everest short trek offers you the mind-blowing views of Himalayas, beautiful environment of Himalayan region, breathtaking landscape, frozen islands, glaciers, spectacular snow-capped peaks, traditional mountain villages, Old Buddhist monasteries, natural scenarios, flora and fauna, Sherpa’s unique culture, traditions and their living standard, Helicopter flight above the Himalayas, and so on. Short Everest base camp trekking is round-year trekking, however, the best season to trek EBC are spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November). Short trek to EBC doesn’t require any previous trekking experience but you should have a good level of physical fitness and mental strength during short Everest base camp trekking.
This 9 days short Everest base camp trek will follow the easiest ancient trekking trial followed by Sherpa’s in Everest region rises above 3,000 meters to 5,500 meters. 09 days Everest base camp trekking begins with a short and scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Our short trek to Everest passes through the Dudh Koshi River, Hillary Bridge, Rhododendron and pine forests, Sagarmatha National Park- listed in UNESCO world heritage sites, exploring authentic lifestyle of Sherpa’s and most popular places like Lukla, Namche Bazaar- gateway of Everest region, Tengboche- oldest Buddhist Tengboche monastery of entire region, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak Shep and towards our final destination Everest Base Camp. After reaching Mt. Everest base camp (5,364 m) we will take a scenic Helicopter flight back towards Lukla. During our flight back we will see the amazing panoramic views of the Himalayas including Mt. Everest closer to our eyes. Collecting all valuable moments in the land of the Himalayas of Nepal we again fly back to the capital city Kathmandu.
Short trek to Everest base camp is the best-designed trek by Life Himalaya Trekking looking as per your safety, security and your tastes during your Holidays in Himalayas of Nepal. We operate the finest rapid Everest base camp trek since our establishment under the supervision of our experienced guide and porters providing the quality service with full customer satisfaction. We will be flexible as per your interest, time frames, and budget in this adventurous Everest trekking in Nepal. If you are worried about the flight to Lukla, you could choose our Everest base camp helicopter trek which includes acclimatization day as well both way chartered helicopter flights.
- What Is Included- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic with private transport
- Complete departure information, about trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Helicopter Flight from Everest base camp to Lukla.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla for member and involved staffs & Luggage allowed only 10 kg Big bag & 5 kg hand carry.
- Normal flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- 8 breakfast, 6 lunch and 7 dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 6 Nights twin share best available tea-house accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government license holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the EBC trekking ( down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- TIMS fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Sagarmatha National Park entry free
- Mt. Everest Community Development fee
- Life Himalaya trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and Everest base camp trekking map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups including Oxi-meter to check pulse and heart beat in high altitude
- Water drop purifier for safe drinking water
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- All Government taxes & service charge
- Farewell Dinner in reputed traditional Nepali cultural restaurant.
- Achievement Certificate.
- What Is Not Included- Travel insurance which covers 6000,m emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls.
- Gratuities for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.