Come with us to Discover S.L.BENFICA Stadium!
We organize your trip to visit the stadium. Start at 9:00 am at your hotel in Lisbon.
Visit the Estádio da Luz and Cosme Damião Museum
Visits to the stadium Sport Lisboa e Benfica are held daily, except for some event that limit the itinerary, and open the following hours:
10h00, 10h30, 11h00, 11h30, 12h00, 12h30, 13h00, 13h30, 14h00, 14h30, 15h00, 15h30, 16h00, 16h30 and 17h00.
On game days the time is limited, so only the day before we are able to send our availability.
Normally take place only visits in the morning (games of Portuguese competitions), in games of European competitions confirm that operations are carried out visits to the stadium two days before and the day after the game.
These visits are accompanied by a guide who explains the route in two languages, Portuguese and English.
The same has a duration of 45 minutes, and all the way it is possible to capture images.
The itinerary of the visit includes the passage of the following areas:
– Executive seats;
– Balneario’s lead;
– Press conference room;
– Benfica Megastore.
Benfica Museum Cosme Damian can also be visited from the 10:00 to 18:00, and on game days is open until the start of it.
- What Will You Do- Follow in the footsteps of the legendary players of SL Benfica on a tour of Lisbon's Luz Stadium.
- Enter the site of the 2014 Champions League final, and walk onto the great lawn.
- Visit the Cosme Damião Museum to see SL Benfica images and documents.
- What To Expect- Discover the Portuguese passion for football on a guided tour of Luz Stadium (Estádio da Luz), home of the legendary SL Benfica Football Club and the largest stadium in Portugal. Choose from a 09:00 or 14:30 departure to suit your schedule.
- Journey to the stadium by air-conditioned minivan and access areas usually off-limits to the public, such as the locker rooms and press conference room. Get a closer look at the executive seats and purchase authentic merchandise in the Benfica megastore.
- What Is Included- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees and admission ticket
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)