On this Fully Inclusive tour you will explore all the sights and attractions in the Blue Mountains at your own pace without being rushed.
Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head west through the Nepean Valley and towards the Blue Mountains.
Arriving in mountains the first stop starts with a journey on the Skyway Cable Car across the Jamison Valley for breathtaking views of the Three Sisters and the ancient sandstone escarpments. Experience a thrilling ride on the world’s steepest railway in the comfort of a state of the art glass ceiling carriage as it descends to valley below.
You will enjoy a delicious, organic complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location surrounded by bushland and many of Australia’s native birds including Sulphur Crested Cockatoo’s, Galahs and cheeky little Rainbow Lorikeets!
During the tour, you will visit wonderful hidden locations where larger buses do not go so you can enjoy the peace and quiet while you take in the amazing views. There will be opportunities to take easy short bush walks, at your own pace, to spectacular waterfalls and lookouts with your personal tour guide.
At Echo Point If you are feeling energetic you might walk down the ‘Giant Staircase’ to the walls of Three Sisters rock formation or stop at the Echo Point lookout for amazing views and fantastic photo opportunities.
We stop for lunch will be in the quaint mountain village of Leura where guests can get a bite to eat and take a leisurely wander around the high street.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the Wildlife Park located in a bushland location where you will meet, up close, many of Australia’s weird and wonderful Snakes, Reptiles, Koalas and Kangaroos.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a scenic bush walk then we can accommodate those special requests! Being a Private Tour, we are more than happy to customize this tour to suit your interests.
Finally, at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
- What Will You Do- Ride the Skyway Car across the breathtaking Jamison Valley with birds-eye views of the Three Sisters (entry fee's fully included with this tour!)
- Take a thrilling ride down into the Jamison Valley on the World's Steepest Railway (entry fee's are fully included with this tour!)
- Ride the Cable Car back up from the Valley floor and take in amazing views of Mount Solitary (entry fee's are fully included with this tour!)
- Stop and explore Echo Point in the Blue Mountains National Park and admire The Three Sisters ancient rock formation
- Enjoy a leisurely stop for lunch in the quaint mountain village of Leura
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and meet native Aussie Animals including Kangaroo's, Koala's, Emu's, Wallabies and the fearsome Australian Saltwater Crocodile! (entry fee's are fully included with this tour!)
- What To ExpectAuf dieser privaten Voll-Inklusive-Tour erleben Sie das Beste, was die wunderschöne Blue Mountains-Region zu bieten hat, in Ihrem eigenen, entspannten Tempo. Ihr privater Reiseleiter ist ein australischer Einheimischer und hat viele Jahre damit verbracht, die Bergregion zu erkunden.
- What Is Included- Pick up and Drop off from your Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise Ship
- Travel in Luxury, Current model vehicles either SUV or Luxury Minivan
- All blue Mountains Scenic World entry Fee's including Cable Car, Sky Way and World's Steepest Railway
- Entry Fee's to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Morning Tea
- 100% Private Tour, with your own professional, friendly driver/guide
- Bottled water and snacks
- What Is Not Included- Lunch (Your driver/guide will be happy to recommend excellent local eateries to suit all tastes and budgets)
- Know Before You Go- This tour caters for all levels of fitness and mobility
- This tour is suitable for families
- This tour is suitable for those with some limited mobility
- We recommend that you bring a jacket as it can get cold in the mountains, even in Summer
- For children under 7 years old please advise us as we will need to ensure that your tour vehicle is fitted with a regulation child safety seat (we do not charge for this service)