Listing ID: 148135
Cultural Rajasthan Tour: 7-Day TripA comprehensive tour designed keeping in mind the diversity of cultures prevent in various parts of Rajasthan. The Cultural Rajasthan Tour brings the ethnic blending of Marwar and Mewar region Of Rajasthan. Duration: 13 Days (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
A comprehensive tour designed keeping in mind the diversity of cultures prevent in various parts of Rajasthan. The Cultural Rajasthan Tour brings the ethnic blending of Marwar and Mewar region Of Rajasthan.
This tour also aims to explore the topographical distinctions ranging from sand dunes to fresh water lakes.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi from your Country
Today you arrive at Delhi International Airport. On arrival you will be greeted with Traditional Indian Welcome by our company representative and provided the Escorted Transfer to your pre booked hotel in Delhi with assistance while check-in process to your hotel. Then you will be provided free time at leisure in your hotel after long international flight journey to begin your Cultural Rajasthan Tour from next day. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: New Delhi Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the full day combined sightseeing of New & Old Delhi to visit Jama Mosque(Rickshaw Ride here ), RajGhat, Humayun’sTomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar and then drive pass through important Government Buildings like India Gate, Parliament House of India, President Palace and Diplomatic Area. There will be an evening food walk (optional) in the local Market where you will see the biggest spice market of Asia in Old Delhi. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03: Delhi &Mandawa
Early morning drive to Mandawa to avoid traffic of Delhi. The semi-desert region of Shekhwati which is popularly known as the ‘Open-Air Art Gallery’ of Rajasthan. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Then you will be taken for the half day tour of Mandawa to visit its World famous Havelies with Fresco Paintings. You will be taken to some of the Notable Havelis like Chokhani Saraf & Ladia Haveli & Mandawa Castle. Evening you will be provided a walking tour in this small beautiful town. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 4: Mandawa / Bikaner
Morning after breakfast at your hotel you will be drive for the City of Junagarh Fort – Bikaner. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Then you will be taken for the halfday tour of Bikaner to visit it’s famous Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Camel Breeding Farm &Jain Temple. Evening you will be provided free time into the local markets for shopping and see the local life of city. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 05: Bikaner / Jaisalmer
Morning after leisure breakfast you will be driven for the City of Golden Dessert – Jaisalmer. On arrival check-in to your pre-booked hotel. Then some free time to take rest after long surface drive. Evening we will take you to the popular place near Jaisalmer known as Sam to enjoy the Camel Ride in Sand Dunes at Sunset. Then back to your hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 06: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for half day city tour of Jaisalmer to visit Jaisalmer Sonar Fort, Gadi Sar Lake & Jain Temple. Take a walk in the local markets. At 04:00 pm desert sand dunes in a camp. Stay overnight in a camp in desert.
Day 07: Jaisalmer / Vishnoivillage /Jodhpur
Morning after breakfast you will be driven for the Blue City of Rajasthan – Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your pre-booked hotel. After freshen-up, we will take you for the city tour of Jodhpur to visit the massive Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada &Clock Tower
- What To Expect- Rickshaw ride in the bustling old Delhi and biggest Spice Market in the Asia
- Visit Shekhawati "Open Air Art Gallery "
- Enjoy the Sand dunes and your stay in Swiss tent in Desert Area
- Visit the Ancient Jain temples are having 1444 carved pillars and all are different in architecture
- Take a beautiful walk in the Taj Mahal and see the symbol of love in sunrise
- What Is Included- Assistance on arrival / departure by our representative
- Accommodation for 13 Nights in the three star/heritage/equivalent hotels
- Daily breakfast at your all the hotels
- Air-Conditioned Deluxe Vehicle for the entire tour program
- English/Spanish/French/ Russian Speaking local guides in each city for sightseeing
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Optional Walking Tour in Jaipur
- Government applicable service tax
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, statetax, interstate tax, driver allowance etc
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees of all the mentioned monuments in our program.
- Any kind of personnel nature of expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phonecalls etc.
- Any Camera, Video Camera fees or any portage.
- Any extra costwhichoccurs due to unforeseen circumstances like Political Strike, Road Jam, naturaldisaster, flight / train / speed boatdelay or cancelation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you Our all the help to find the best solution for your problem.
- Any International or DomesticAirfare, Visa Fee, Travel Insurance Cost.
- Any other services which is not committed above.
- Know Before You Go- You can choose one place from Abhaneri and Fatehpur Sikri for visit
- A visit to Tilonia is optional if you want to visit
- Udaipur Boat ride is provided only once