The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the pink city of India called Jaipur.
It is normally possible to do the trip by coach or private journey through most tour operators. The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive.
This tour also aims to explore the topographical distinctions ranging from grounds to beautiful scenic mountains in North. RIshikesh the international hub for yoga. people come from all part of the workd to learn the yoga and feel the spirituality of the rishikesh. Rishikesh is surrounded by the mountain range called Shivalik range.
The holy river Ganges also called Ganga Mata (Mother) is floating through the rishikesh. In every evening people do the ceremony. Ceremony is famous at two ghat (Bank river) Parmarth niketan and Triveni ghat.
Day 1: Arrive and Tour Delhi
Delhi is one of the most historical and vibrant cities on earth, a city of contrasts that is now divided into two zones: Old Delhi, which mostly consists of Mughal-era buildings, and New Delhi, constructed by the British.
Take a walk through Old Delhi to visit Jama Masjid and rikshaw ride through the biggest spice market in Asia. Later continue to Gandhi’s graveyard, Rajghat. You will visit the Qutub minar,Akshardham temple, Lotus temple. In the evening we will end our tour by a visit to Bangla Sahib gurudwara.
Day 2: Delhi to Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur in the morning, and visit Elephant farm where you can learn about the daily routine of Elephants, you can Pat and Feed elephants and can spend some quality time with elephants. In the evening we will take you to Later Visit Praveen Lata Santhan which is run by Woman in Jaipur that works for child education, women empowerment and betterment for their life. This is more authentic place than a slum. People in India just earning money in the name of slum visits and later companies not giving any of their profit portion in the development of their lives. But if you really want to make change in their life then teach them some livelihood skills so they can earn for the lifetime or donate them some daily livelihood things.
Day 3: Craft lesson in Jaipur
With the help of local artisan, try your hand at block printing, one of the oldest printing techniques in India, then visit Heritage places of city including Amber fort, Monkey temple. City palace, Jantar Mantar ,hawa mahal in Jaipur city. Evening leisure for shopping in the Market. Overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaipur to Agra
Morning after breakfast you will be driven for the Pink City of Rajasthan – Jaipur. En-route you will visit the Ghost City – Fatehpur Sikri to see the Sikri Fort, Buland Darwaza, Kali Temple and White Marble Shrine of Sufi Saint Salim Chishty who blessed Emperor Akbar with a son. Continue your drive to Jaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel & take rest. Evening will be provided free at leisure. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Agra City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of Agra to visit the World Famous Monument of Love – Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Followed by the Agra Fort to see its Deewan–E–Aam, Deewan–E–Khas & Moti Masjid. Later we will drive to New Delhi and overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 6: Delhi to Rishikesh
Drive to Rishikesh at the foot of the Himalayas, a spiritual town on the banks of the River Ganga.Enjoy the evening AARTI (ceremoney at the bank of River Ganga) at Parmarth Niketan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Rishikesh City Tour (08/02/2020)
Take a short drive to Rishikesh in the morning and settle in for couple of hours. Visit Lakshman jhula, Beatles Ashram, Triveni Ghat. In the evening, witness the daily Ganga Aarti, or worship ceremony dedicated to the River Ganga
- What To Expect- In Rishikesh we will provide free yoga but Meditation and Ayurvedic massage is optional and extra
- In Jaipur Elephant farm visit is optional and extra
- For personal accommodation need to pay extra
- What Is Included- Assistance on arrival / departure by our representative.
- Accommodation for 09 Nights in the three star/equivalent on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast at all the hotels.
- Air-Conditioned Deluxe Vehicle for the entire tour program.
- English speaking local guides in each city for sightseeing/ Tour Escort for whole program.
- Government applicable service tax.
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, state tax, interstate tax, driver allowance etc.
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees of all the mentioned monuments in our program
- Any kind of personnel nature of expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Any Camera, Video Camera fees or any portage.
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like Political Strike, Road Jam, natural disaster, flight / train / speed boat delay or cancellation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you Our all the help to find the best solution for your problem.
- Any International or Domestic Airfare, Visa Fee, Travel Insurance Cost.
- Any other services which is not committed above