This isn’t just a sailing trip or adventure package. We designed this holiday for those who love being active outdoors, who admire art and history and appreciate ancient architecture and local tradition. Daily activities are rather short and not too demanding, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the sun. Dubrovnik, the Elaphiti shorelines and Mljet Island National Park are rich in history and natural variety – cliffs, caves, coves, rocks, beaches and pine forests. We will explore them while sailing on a yacht, sea kayaking, cycling, swimming, snorkeling and on foot.
Lopud, Kolocep and Sipan belong to the Elaphiti Islands archipelago. These are some of Croatia’s most beautiful green islands – covered by forests with lots of sunshine and sandy beaches and free of traffic. Their location is ideal – we reach them in under an hour’s sailing time from Dubrovnik.
Our experienced local guides and skippers will avoid overcrowded destinations ensuring you get the most authentic experience. You will have the opportunity to dine with local families in their homes and enjoy good food and excellent wine. Friendly dolphins or tuna that are often seen in the area often escort our yachts. The sea is blue, clear, warm and friendly.
Day 1: Arrival at Destination – Kolocep Island SUP, swimming, sailing to Lopud and Sipan Islands
Arrival at the Huck Finn base in Komolac and boarding. The guests are welcomed on board by their crew and we sail out after short safety instructions. Our yacht is a modern catamaran for up to 10 passengers with a lot of deck space, comfort and very good sailing performance. Our first stop today is Kolocep island – the smallest of the inhabited islands in the Elaphiti Archipelago. Kolocep is ideal for water activities and we will try out paddleboards and make a swimming break before stopping for lunch in one of the best fish restaurants in the area. After lunch and a short hike to Kolocep’s spectacular cliffs, we continue sailing towards Lopud and Sipan islands. We will anchor in one of the most beautiful bays of the area for a dinner and a swim. Accommodation: catamaran.
Day 2: Sailing to Mljet Island and Peljesac Peninsula
We leave Sipan behind early today and sail out towards Mljet Island National Park. Two saltwater lakes surrounded by a lush, green forest, the larger one with a small island in the middle, make Mljet a spectacular location for kayaking, paddleboarding, hiking, cycling and swimming. You can choose to cycle from the catamaran to the lakes, where you can take a boat to the small island with a 12th-century Benedictine monastery. Entrance fee to the national park is not included but can be paid on spot. In the late afternoon, we will sail towards the Peljesac Peninsula and anchor in a quiet bay near Zuljana Village. Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 3: Peljesac Peninsula paddleboarding, swimming, snorkeling and cycling
Today we spend the day exploring the Peljesac Peninsula, one of the most successful and famous winemaking regions in Croatia. It is a true oasis of peace with its vast vineyards, salt and oyster farms, quiet towns, narrow streets and hidden beaches. We will spend the morning paddling, snorkeling and swimming in Zuljana Bay. Afterward, we sail east towards Broce and Ston. Cycle to Ston, a lovely old town unspoiled by tourism, with pleasant cafes and restaurants. Take the time to explore the Ston city walls, salt farms, or taste its famous oysters or mussels before returning to Broce for the evening. Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4: Elaphiti Islands sailing, departure
This morning we sail out of Broce and continue sailing east between the Elaphiti Islands until we reach Komolac again and disembark. Relax in Komolac, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or continue to your next destination. If you decide to spend more time in Croatia, our guides will be happy to recommend other beautiful places to visit – especially those you won’t find in tourist guidebooks. Meals: Breakfast.
- What Will You DoDay 1 - Departure from Dubrovnik, SUP and sailing in Koločep and Šipan islands
Day 2 - Sailing, SUP, swimming and snorkeling in the Mljet island
Day 3 - Sailing, SUP, cycling & swimming in the Peljesac Peninsula
Day 4 - Sailing and Departure from the Elaphiti Islands back to Dubrovnik
- What To Expect- Accommodation: Our boats are Nautitech 44 catamarans, each with four cabins with en-suite bathrooms. Each boat has three double cabins and one that can be used as a twin/triple.
- Meals: Breakfast will be served in a rich buffet form with several types of cereal, butter, honey, jam, ham, cheese, eggs, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, tea and milk. We can also provide vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc. meals with prior notice. Some lunches will be picnic-style, allowing for flexibility along our route. You will be able to buy lunch packages from the local shop.
- Gourmet Experience: Occasionally, excellent local and private restaurants will be available during lunchtime and dinner. They have received excellent feedback from previous guests for their value for money and we strongly recommend trying their specialties to all those interested in discovering authentic Croatian food. The skipper will be happy to make reservations and give suggestions.
- What Is Included- 3 nights on the catamaran (en-suite bathroom)
- 3 breakfasts
- Activities and use of equipment (kayaks, bikes, paddleboards, snorkeling gear)
- Local taxes, permits and marina fees
- Yacht skipper
- Transfers from the meeting point
- What Is Not Included- International airfare to/from Croatia
- Entrance fee to the walls of Ston city
- Entrance fee to the Mljet Island National Park
- Items of a personal nature and gratuities to your guide(s)
- Lunches and dinners