This tour to Annapurna base camp & sanctuary offers a view of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) extends to Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fish-tail).
Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary trekking, most popular and famous trekking region due to its easy accessibility from scenic touristic city Pokhara, trek is moderate to adventurous where all types of people can join in this wonderful adventure in the comfort of cozy lodge on route Annapurna base camp.
This fabulous trek visits traditional Gurung villages, famous as Gorkha soldiers in foreign legion of British, Indian, Singapore and Brunei as gallantry soldiers.
This remarkable trek starts and ends in the scenic valley at Pokhara city where the high snow capped peaks reflects in its serene lake Phewa.
After a great time at Annapurna Base Camp & Sanctuary journey back on the same trail to Chomrong, then we take a long descend following Modi River to Landruk and back to Pokhara, and this marvelous adventure concludes in Pokhara with safe guidance and excellent service of White Hill Adventure Treks & Expedition.
- What Will You DoDay 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer o hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive or fly to Pokhara 950m (35 mins flight & 6 hrs drive)
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Gandruk 1,730 m – 05 hrs walks.
Day 05: Trek to Chomrong 1,951m – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan 2,130m via Bamboo 2,050m – 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,720m – 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,095m – 04 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Bamboo – 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu danda with hot spring 1,700m – 06 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Potana 1,900 m – 05 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 13: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: International departure homeward bound.
- What Is Included- Airport pickups and drops in private vehicle
- Dormitory rooms, Guest houses and hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Farewell dinner
- Normal permit and TIMS card
- Transportation Tourist bus and Local bus + Taxi
- Normal tea house/ accommodation during the trek
- Three times meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) a day during the trek
- English speaking experienced guide
- Guides cost including them Salary, insurance, equipment, food, local transportation, and accommodation
- Government taxes and services
- What Is Not Included- Nepalese Visa fee
- International air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Trekking equipments
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Medical fee and rescue service
- Teas, coffee, beers, cola, chocolate
- Personal expense like bar bills, laundry service, phone call, internet/cyber café, battery charges, hot shower, hot/boiled water, extra blanket, toilet paper/nappies paper, heater etc
- Gratuities for the guide