After being picked up at your hotel in Ushuaia, your guide will take you to the Tierra del Fuego National Park. Those who selected the train option, you will go to the End of the World Train Station to start your journey.
Go through the Cañon del Toro and cross the Pipo River on Puente Quemado, then stop at La Macarena Waterfall station for panoramic views; after that the train enters the National Park where you will discover and delve into the landscape of a Sub-antarctic forest located on the shores of the Beagle Channel.
You get off the train at Cruce de Ensenada, where you visit the bay. From there we will go to Roca lake and after a short break in the ” Casita del Bosque” , we continue our walk to stop at one of the “beaver dams”. We end up by visiting the park in Lapataia and not only is the end of National Route 3, it is also the union of the South and West boundaries.
After the visit, you will be taken back to your hotel
- What Will You Do- Be accompanied by professional bilingual guides
- Discover the only National Park that combines mountains as well as coasts
- What To Expect- The Half Day tour to Tierra del Fuego National Park allows you to explore one of the most beautiful parks in this region
- Walk through forest and coastal walks along with a guide who will tell you everything about the local flora and fauna
- The last stretch leads to Lapataia Bay, where stands the world-famous sign of the end of roads in South America
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- What Is Not Included- National Parks Fees