We will pick you up in Motueka or Nelson at the information centre, in our brand new 12 seater bus along the coastline to Kaiteriteri. If you need another pick up, please advise with your booking. You will enjoy the wonderful beach and views over the bay before we start to enter our cruise boat.
Choose your seat on the cruise boat inside or outside before you cruise from Kaiteriteri Beach to Totaranui along the coastline of the Abel Tasman Park ( 1 ½ h ) while your Driver Guide drives the bus over the Takaka hill to Totaranui. There is coffee, tea and snacks available on the boat.
Enjoy the stunning beach in Totaranui, we have about 1/2 hour before we start driving to our next destination and you could even fit a swim in the crystal clear sea. You will be picked up by your Driver Guide and you will be blown away by the 20-minute drive to stunning bush with the option for a short walk.
After the walk to a lookout, we drive about 10 minutes to Takaka for a break. Takaka is a colourful interesting lifestyle town with wonderful lunch stop options, interesting shops and locals. 3km out of Takaka there is the well-known springs “Waikoropupu Springs”, known for the clarity of the water and the volume of water discharged. The springs are spiritually significant to the Maori people. We will have another stop here.
The tour ends with a scenic drive over Takaka Hill with stunning views over Abel Tasman and Golden Bay before we go back to Motueka and Nelson. We will arrive Motueka at about 4.30pm, Nelson at about 5.30pm.
- What Will You Do- Cruise from the Kaiteriteri Beach to Totaranui along the coastline of the Abel Tasman Park
- Enjoy the stunning beach in Totaranui, swim, sunbathe and relax
- Visit the lively town of Takaka, and have lunch in a local restaurant
- Get to know the "Waikoropupu Springs", sacred to the Maori people
- What Is Included- Driver/guide
- Boat cruise
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan