This tour will give you a complete perspective of Lisbon, from the creative buzz in its historic center to the most quiet and relaxing side of the town.
Lisbon is a capital full of energy with its particular light, unique for its cross between the antique and the contemporary, the picturesque view over its roofs, the clothes drying decorating the windows and the multiculturalism that makes it even more special.
You’ll discover Lisbon through the lens of some of our city lovers who designed this experience in order to make you fall in love. Now imagine the sun, the wind on your face, the river by your side and you inside an iconic classic cars with a legendary design, robustness and cult status.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up in your hotel in Lisbon
2. Alfama: Lisbon's oldest and most charming quarter is considered to be the historical soul of the city, with its steep streets lined with traditional sidewalks that remain exactly as in medieval times.
3. Graça: In the highest hills of Lisbon, Graça district is located next to the historical Castle of São Jorge and this area is famous for two of the most beautiful viewpoints of the city: The Mirador da Senhora do Monte and Graça , also known as Mirador Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen.
4. Mouraria: The most multi-ethnic neighborhood of the city and simultaneously one of the most traditional Lisbon in the times that run. Here the gastronomy is diverse, the nationalities are mixed and the cultural richness acquires extreme importance. Once a marginal neighborhood, Mouraria has benefited from an important investment and rehabilitation works that have made it one of the most interesting places to visit.
5. Chiado: Considered the most emblematic and cosmopolitan neighborhood of Lisbon, this area is full of all kinds of shops, national and international designer stores, ateliers, art galleries, bookstores, cafes, restaurants, bars, etc.
6. Bairro Alto: Located in the center of the city, this neighborhood is considered the most bohemian area of Lisbon and one of the best places to go out at night. It continues to be one of the most picturesque neighborhoods from the small grocery store to the stylists' ateliers, tattoo parlors, Fado houses and music shops.
7. Belém: The area of Belém is famous for its close connection with the Discoveries, honoring the stoic navigators, Portuguese soul and heart. For centuries Portugal was one of the largest nations in the world and this area will always be remembered and exalted as the seaport of the Age of Discovery. This tour guarantees the passage through some of the most emblematic monuments and sites, such as the Oriente Foundation, the Jerónimos Monastery, the Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum and the MAAT.
8. Drop off in Hotel in Lisbon
- What To ExpectLisbon’s charm is magical and captivating, but its seven hills can become quite challenging if your aim is to explore as much of the city as possible. Why walk, or ride a bus, when you can experience the city in a unique vehicle which can take you where no tour buses can go? We have finally figured out the best ways to explore them without missing any of the fun of the narrow streets and hidden alleys. We have a wide range of ways you can use to explore just choose from the list below what you believe will make your day exceptional.
Combine these exciting rides with one of our teambuilding activities, to create a thrilling and memorable experience!
The cars available:
- Ford A Phaeton - 1928
- Ford A Phaeton - 1929
- Ford A Deluxe Fordor - 1930
- De Soto - 1931
- Ford B V8 - 1932
- Buick - 1933
- Ford Sportsman 100 cv - 1947
- Nash Slipstream - 1948
- Mercedes 190 SL - 1956
- Oldsmobile - 1965
- Volvo 144 - 1972
- Branca de Neve VW - 1972
- VW Carocha - 1972
- Rolls Royce Corniche - 1973
- Corsa GT - 1986
- Corsa GT - 1988
- Corsa GT - 1989
- Pontiac Firebird - 1984 - "K.I.T.T."
- Mercedes E250 CDI
- Mercedes CLK
- What Is Included- Tasting Pastel de Belém
- Driver / guide
- Pick-up and drop-off in the city centre
(Note: pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city center are restricted to residents only.)
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities(optional)