Listing ID: 96432
Lisbon 1-Hour Cultural Boat Tour On A Speedboat
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Come and visit Lisbon’s Historical monuments with the best perspective from the Tagus River towards the skyline of our lovely city. Enjoy the knowledge of our crew with the adventurous speedboat (rigid inflatable boat), an experience witch includes a regional sweet wine. You will get the most out of this experience with guided explanations starting under the 25th of April bridge, heading to MAAT and the Electricity Factory Museum. Get right under the Discoveries Monument where you can count the 33 important figures represented and check out the best side of the Tower of Belem, a 500 year old fortress. Get some speed until the South margin and embrace the Sanctuary of Christ the King. You will take 5 minutes until the most important Square in Lisbon, the Commerce square with its straight connection towards the river with the Columns in the middle. End the tour under the National Pantheon and taste a sweet regional wine on board. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and memories.
- What Will You Do- Lisbon city centre Commerce Square
- Alfama neighborhood
- Castle São Jorge
- National Pantheon
- Vasco da Gama Bridge
- Convent of São Vicente de Fora
- Christ the King sanctuary statue
- 25th of April Bridge
- Tower of Belem
- Discoveries Monument
- What To Expect- Great adventure and fun aboard a speedboat along Lisbon skylines.
- Bring your jacket, a hat, wear sunscreen and don't forget your camera!
- See the most important monuments of Lisbon from the Tagus river.
- What Is Included- Insurance
- Jockey seats
- Rib speadboat tour with maximum capacity of 12
- Sweet regional wine tasting
- Expert tour guides
Another way of enjoying Lisboa ♡