Depart from Lisbon on a fast rib boat. Simply choose your seat. Challenge your friends on a speedboat on the search for dolphins in the wide Atlantic Ocean.
Before leaving the Tagus Estuary through the river mouth, you will pass under the 25th of April bridge built in 1966. You will see the beautiful monuments in Belem neighborhood, such as the Discoveries monument and the Belem Tower built 500 years ago and used to defend Lisbon against enemies arriving on water.
Get the best view from the Atlantic Coastline. With our versatile fast RIB, we can scan the ocean in the search for wildlife. Get to know the cetacean species and seabirds with a Marine Biologists specialist aboard.
Until 3 hours, you will experience the adventure of looking for dolphins where it seems impossible. You might also encounter other marine species, like moonfish, sharks, jellyfish, or even sea turtles, so close to Lisbon. We value the natural and cultural heritage! Embark on this Odyssey of nature tourism.
- What Will You DoThe expert marine biologist crew will guide you to the most probable area where dolphins normally like to forage pelagic fish or other invertebrates. You may also encounter younger dolphins playing in small pods, sharks, sunfish or several pelagic seabirds. Wilderness so close to the capital of Portugal.
- What To Expect- 3-hour dolphin watching boat tour with a Marine Biologist on board
- Stay close to wild animals
- Enjoy the views and Lisbon monuments on the way
- What Is Included- Boat trip
- Nature guide
- Certified Marine Biologist on board
- All fees and taxes
- Life jackets
- Personal Accident and Liability Insurance
- Open ocean breeze
- What Is Not Included- Bring a warm jacket, suitable clothes, wear sunscreen and don't forget your camera!
- Know Before You Go- We do not guarantee dolphins, however our sighting success is very high
- We recommend you to wear sunscreen, a jacket and comfortable clothes
- Please be at the meeting point for check-in 15 minutes prior the tour
- No wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant
- Customers are seated in Jockey chairs, but can move around the boat when at low speed
- Most travelers are able to participate
- This experience requires good weather conditions. If canceled due to inclement weather, we will offer a different date or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date / experience or full refund
- This tour / activity will have up to 12 travelers