Incredible and idyllic landscapes are included in this tour, where the bicycle becomes essential to go through the marginal Douro River.
Come meet us the famous Port Wine and brand and its legacy in this metropolis, complementing with visits to the renowned Café Majestic and other cultural offices that promote and manage the wine, such as the Wine Institute of Douro and Porto, the Wine Cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia and a Museum dedicated to this activity of refinement and tasting.
- What To Expect1. Start the e-bike tour from the meeting point, near Trindade subway station
2. Starting the tour we will be passing right in the heart of Porto, Avenida dos Aliados, in the direction of the river Douro.
3. Visit the train station of São Bento is certainly one of the main attractions of the city. Here you will be able to see its tiles in all their glory, a total of 20000 tiles.
4. See the "Palacio da Bolsa" and the Hard Club. You will also know about one of the most important Portuguese personalities related to the exploration of the oceans.
5. Pass by Igreja de Sao Francisco, an impressive gothic church down by the river area.
6. Go to Vila Nova de Gaia and make a wine tour in the famous Wine Cellars of Porto wine, where you will taste the famous Portuguese gastronomy and at the same time enjoying the view of Ribeira.
7. Enjoy the ocean view and the environment surrounding you at Molhe beach
8. Visit the Castle of the Cheese. In a dominant position over the Atlantic Ocean and a short distance from the mouth of the Douro River, it is also known as Castelo do Queijo because, according to tradition, it was built on a round granite rock and shaped like a cheese.
9. Your lunch will be in the fish area in Matosinhos where we will present you with different Grilled fish or other dishes depending your preferences.
10. Pass by the Parque da Cidade do Porto, The only city park with a direct connection to the beach. This is an idyllic place, with two lakes, gooses and the migrating birds that visit the area from time to time
11. Pass by Jardim da Rotunda da Boavista.
12. Pass by Igreja de Sao Martinho de Cedofeita. Considered the oldest church in the city, it is not entirely sure as to when it was built.
- What Is Included- Bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of an electric bike and helmet
- Liability and personal accident insurances
- The tour includes a short break of 20 minutes
- Visit the cellar of Porto wine
- Wine tasting session
- Lunch or dinner
- What Is Not Included- Alcoholic beverages during the meal
- Know Before You Go- At the beginning of the bike ride we will leave the city center which is conditioned by some car traffic and people. Then we will continue quietly by the river and the sea.
- In the final stretch, keep in mind that we will ride on the biggest avenue in Oporto, where the traffic will be noticed more and also the climbs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour can be in Portuguese, English or Spanish