Visit to Porto, one of the oldest cities in Portugal. The history of the unbeaten city begins in 868, our hometown. We would be delighted to welcome you in this monumental city with 100% local guides.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Porto around 8:30. Our tour starts at the Porto cathedral, where your guide will explain its history and architecture. Then we’ll visit the São Bento Train Station, the most charming station you’ve ever seen, with the traditional Portuguese tiles. Your guide will explain all of them.
The we’ll visit the clérigos area and have a walking tour. After that, we’ll visit the famous Lello Bookstore, that inspired the books of Harry Potter. Following the tour, we’ll visit the Clerigos tower, and climb the tower to have an amazing 360º view perspective.
Enjoy a scenic Six Bridges Cruise along the Douro River for 1 hour. At lunchtime you’ll have a free time for lunch, and your guide will recommend local restaurants according to what you like (at your own expense).
In the afternoon, we will visit the Bolhão Market and Majestic Café. Also you’ll have a guided tour to a wine cave in the city, and have the pleasure of tasting the traditional Port wines.
Your guide will take you to amazing gardens and belvederes in Porto, so that you can have the best points of view of our city and take beautiful pictures. Tour ends and you will be dropped off at your hotel around 17:30
- What Will You Do- Visit Porto's most important highlights, as the Clérigos tower and Lello bookstore
- Take a 1 hour boat tour in the Douro river and pass by 6 bridges
- Visit a wine cellar in Porto and taste our traditional Port wines
- What Is Included- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Wine cellars visit with port tastings
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 Bridge River cruise (1 hour duration)
- Small-group tour
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)