Are you willing to get off the beaten track? Join us to explore the underground culture of Madrid through the eyes of a local street specialist artist.
Our multi-lingual tour guides guide will show you the hidden spots of Madrid, a city where this alternative global phenomenon is awakening now.
Do not settle for a passive tour with guides made like parrots. Our tours include a CREATIVE OFFICE to put yourself in the shoes of street performers.
You will create a street art piece to leave the streets or to take home with you.
This is a totally immersive experience!
- What Will You Do- We offer two different tours: MALASAÑA is more trendy and artistic while LAVAPIES is more social and political. Both are equally interesting.
- We will meet at an easy-to-find spot of the city center, always close to an underground station. Then we will explore the streets as if we were in an art gallery. We will unveil the stories behind the artworks and we will learn how to recognise the artists, styles and techniques.
- After the tour you will have the chance to become a street artist for a day and create your own souvenir.
- Bring your camera!
- What To Expect- The Street Art Tour is a funny way to discover the alternative life of Madrid along with his history and his people. Avoid the tourists traps and have a glimpse of the real Madrid.
- Street Art is always changing so every tour is different.
- Madrid has an extremely active culture life so there are many local and international artists leaving his mark in our streets.
- After the tour we will recommend you the best places to take a tasty tapa, hang out with the locals and enjoy the cultural live of the restless city of Madrid.
- What Is Included- Private guide
- 2 hours walking tour
- Creative Workshop
- Personal Souvenir