Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. No experience is required! Explore the coastline and some of Sydney’s top snorkelling spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour today!
The Snorkel Tour takes approximately half a day. We meet all participants at our store so we can fit you out with proper snorkelling equipment and go over paperwork. Once at the snorkelling site you will receive a brief overview explaining whats going to happen during your tour, the equipment you will be using, some basic knowledge about snorkelling and the rules that need to be followed for your safety during the tour.
– The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent’s or guardian’s consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
– You must be able to swim.
– All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.
- What Will You Do- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings
- Have supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides
- Enjoy rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after the activity at our shop
- What Is Included- All snorkelling equipment
- Professional snorkeling guides
- 3 hour tour
- Round-trip transport from snorkel shop and shower facilities upon return
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Personal swimwear