Ribafreixo welcomes you to an unique experience in the Alentejo region: the combination of an excellent and delicious gastronomy and the uniqueness of the wines from the region of Vidigueira.
Our brand new winery (with 4 thousand square meters) has a modern contemporary style, with a large social area, which can be used for a wide range of events, such as, social business meetings, conferences, public appearances, team building activities, etc. As a part of our social area, we have a wine shop (where you can buy our wines at the most competitive prices in the market), a traditional restaurant (with typical Alentejo gastronomy) and a wine tasting area for Touristic purposes, with a breathtaking view over our vineyards.
Come to visit us, we are delighted to receive you and to provide you one of the best experiences in your life!
Ribafreixo Wines was considered best Wine Tourism in 2015 by the Regional Tourism Entity.
- What Will You DoYou will have the opportunity to taste typical Alentejo snacks( bread, typical Alentejo sausage, olives, fresh cheese, portuguese codfish cakes, seasonal fruits) in the vineyards (with appropriate picnic basket and table cloth) paired with one bottle of our wonderful wines (you can choose beteween our Pato Frio Cashmere rosé and our Pato Frio Red Edition).
- What To Expect- Have a great experience with us appreciating the wonderful view over the vineyards;
-Breath the fresh air that the Alentejo landscape give us;
- Enjoy the sunny weather;
- Taste wonderful local products in a cinematographic place;
- Have the opportunity to taste one of our awarded wines, that will give you a different perspective of freshness and minerality;
- To finalize you can stop by our wine shop and you can buy them at the most competitive prices in the market.
- What Is IncludedTypical picnic in the vineyards - with a typical basket and table cloth-, where you can taste local products, such as bread, typical Alentejo sausage, codfish cakes, fresh cheese, olives and seasonal and fresh fruits. A bottle of wine will be included (you can choose between our Pato Frio Cashmere Rosé and our Pato Frio Red Edition).
Note 1: The elements provided in this experience will have to be returned. To guarantee this situation, we will ask the visitor for a deposit of 25 euros, which will be returned at the end of this experience.
Note 2: This experience will only be available in the mildest months, being therefore unavailable in the hottest months of the Alentejo (from July to the end of September).