Region of Setúbal is not only know by its impressive natural landscapes from the mountains of the Serra da Arrábida and the spectacular beaches.
In this tour we give you to know one of the most consecrated delicacies of this region. The manufacture of wine in this area dates back to the middle ages and over the years has been perfecting itself in a majestic way.
Certainly the microclimate, extraordinary soils where the grape varieties are implanted, give it the special touch, which means that more and more the wines of this region will be known and awarded worldwide.
Our Tour begins with a stroll through the Arrábida Natural Park, where you can enjoy exuberant landscapes stopping at various points along the way.
Our first stop will be at Quinta de Alcube, where you can feel the fragrances, aromas and see a little of what awaits you in the other stops.
The second Point of our tour is the Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca where we advise a guided tour and the tasting of wines and cheeses from the Region. Enjoy the fantastic gardens and old wineries, where lies the oldest collection of Moscatel wine (Famous Elixir Setubalense).
Finally, we visit the not less famous Quinta and the Palace of Bacalhôa, dating from 1480, where we will see the palace, the vineyards and its cellars.
This Tour can last from 4 to 6 hours (Lunch not included).
- What Will You Do- Quinta de Alcube.
- Casa Museu José Maria Da Fonseca.
- Palácio da Bacalhoa.
- What To Expect- Beautiful landscapes.
- Beautiful gardens.
- Know where the Nectar of the Gods is produced.
- What Is Included- Transportation of passengers from the Hotel or place of reference to the places of visit.
- Tourist information/guide included.
- What Is Not Included- Tickets for monuments.
- TransfersPick up and drop off at the Hotel is included.
We will contact you after booking to arrange picking locations and time.