Everest Three Passes Trek of 17 days duration leads you to one of the highest adventure with awesome experience to gain on crossing over high passes of Everest and Khumbu region, probably the highest adventure in this planet and around Himalaya.
Everest Three Passes Trek – 17 Days covers all the best and scenic areas of high Khumbu region within close shade of mighty Everest and other high mountain with constant views of stunning scenery all along the walks.
An amazing feat encountering highest points of above 5, 000 meters passes in between giant peaks and pristine wilderness where few trekkers and adventurer often dares using this high routes of Everest Three Passes Trek of 17 days adventure.
Besides its wonderful setting landscapes of green hills to eroded and barren high hills with snow capped peaks including river gorge, where walking into Sherpa farm villages is equally captivating that makes Everest Three Passes Trek – 17 days more interesting.
Walk commence after flying into Lukla airport within its lively Sherpa town and then heading into Dudh Kosi River gorge and valley within beautiful surrounding past villages and forest of pines and rhododendron trees to enter World Heritage Sites at Sagarmatha National Park (where Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese, while Sherpa calls as Chomolungma of Tibetan origin).
Soon walk leads over river valley with slow and long climb to Namche Bazaar a place worth having rest day for acclimatization and to witness Sherpa immense culture of Buddhism religion, with wonderful time at Namche heading into serene woodland to reach at scenic Thyangboche Monastery with fabulous panorama of Everest-Lhotse and Amadablam with series of peaks.
On leaving Thyangboche and green vegetation, tree lines for barren and windswept country to reach higher areas of Khumbu to cross our first and highest Kongma-la pass that leads towards Lobuche and at Everest base camp with climb of highest spot on top Kalapathar for mind-blowing views of Everest and other surrounding peaks.
Our second step of the adventure leads to cross another scenic Cho-la pass to reach at picturesque areas at Gokyo valley within its simmering glacial lakes with close views of world 6th highest Cho-Oyu and Gyachun-Khang.
At Gokyo with time to enjoy its beautiful views and scenery with climb on top Gokyo-Ri offering fantastic panorama of world highest mountains, where our adventure continues to cross the last final Renjo-la pass to reach a quaint and sleepy village of Thame within interesting old monastery.
After completing all our tough and impressive adventure over Everest Three Passes Trek then on easy downhill walk to Namche and at Lukla for sweeping flight back to hustle and bustle city life in Kathmandu, with awesome and unforgettable experience and adventure on Everest Three Passes Trek-17 Days.
- What Will You DoDay 01: Kathmandu (Tribhuvan Int´l Airport) to Lukla (Tenzinghilliarry Airport) early morning 30 minutes scenic flight then Trek to Phakding (2,612 meter/8570 feet) – 3/4 hours.
Day 02: Trek to NamcheBazzar (3,440 meter/11,287 feet) via SagarmathaNatinal park check post- 6/7 hours.
Day 03: Acclimatization (rest) day in NamcheBazzar.
Day 04 Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 meters/12665 feet)-5/6 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4410 meters/14,468 feet)-4/5 hours.
Day 06: Acclimatization (rest) day in Dingboche, Hike to Nagerjunpeak(5,100 meters/16728 feet) and return.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4,940 meters/16208 feet) via Kongma La pass (5,535 meters/18,159 feet)-6/7 hours.
Day 08: Trek to GorakShop (5,164 meters/ 16942 feet) +after lunch without back pack hike Everest Base Camp (5,364 meter/17598 feet) go & back -4/5 hours.
Day 09: Early morning hike to Kala Patthar (5550 meters/18,192 feet)-4/5 hours then trek to Dzongla (4,830 meters/15,440 feet)-3/4 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Thangna/Dragnak (4700 meters/15,416 feet) via Cho La Pass (5,420 meters/17,780 feet) – 7/8 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Goyko Village (4,700 meters/15,710 feet)-2/3 hours.
Day 12: Climb to Goyko RI (5,483 meters/19,083 feet) and lakes-5/6 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Lunden (4,300 meters/14,04 feet) via Renjo La Pass (5340 meters/17,843 feet) 6/7 hours.
Day 14: Trek down to Thame (3,800 meter/13,464 feet) 2/3 hours.
Day 15: Trek down to NamcheBazzar(3,440 meter/11,287 feet)-6/ 7 hours
Day 16: Trek Down to Lukla (2,860meter/ 9,383 feet)-6/7 hours.
Day 17: Lukla (Tenzinghilliarry Airport) to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan Int´l Airport) fly back.
- What To Expect- Hike to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain – Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Reach to the Kalapathar (5555 m) – the best view point of Mt. Everest and the neighboring peaks
- Exploration of the Sherpa villages and cultures
- Experience with three high passes in Everest which is more than 5000m.
- What Is Included- Domestic airport pickups and drops.
- Both way flight tickets(Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- All meals (B/L/D) while trekking as indicated by the itinerary.
- All mountain Tea house/Accommodation (Sharing basis room).
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Local permit.
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking Guide.
- All insurance for guide.
- Guide costs including their salary, equipment, transportation, food and teahouse.
- Free International Airport drops/pickups.
- All Government and Local taxes.
- What Is Not Included- Trekking Equipment.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Your personal travel Insurance.
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry Service, Phone Calls, Battery Charge, Bar bills, Hot Shower Boiled water etc.)
- Porter ($20 usd per day).
- Gratuities for the guides and porters