Days 0 : Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport . Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha/ Moshi at 08:00hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to camp where you will be spending the night.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa.The Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After which you travel to the Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
Pickup from your accommodation in the early morning for a full day game drive in Lake Manyara. Although small in dimension (205 sq. miles), the park has breathtaking scenery and well famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs and mahogany trees, as well as to a growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. Permanent residents of this park also include giraffes, elephants, impalas and a huge amount of buffaloes. The lake is also home to a large number of hippos. Some unique facts about this park include the tree climbing lions and the flamingos in the lake shore. The landscapes of Lake Manyara are something that can not be described with words, and the game drives along the lake provide stunning photo opportunities of giraffes and buffaloes in the foreground and the lake in the background. Some extra tours are possible, including a bike tour or a boat excursion. We expect to be back in Arusha around 5:00pm although we can be flexible if needed (i.e. flight to catch).
- What Will You Do- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Main wildlife to be viewed: the Big Five, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, lion, and cheetah
- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari
- English speaking guide
- Park fees are included
- What To Expect- 3 game drives
- National park gate fees included
- Observing the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- A chance to view leopards, lion, cheetah and other big cats in Serengeti
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- What Is Included- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- What Is Not Included- Extra Things to do
- Mount Meru waterfall and hiking
- Chemka hot springs.
- Visit Maasai market.
- Cultural heritage center
- Walking Safari in Arusha national park
- Visit materuni waterfalls, Kilimanjaro biggest waterfalls.
- Coffee plantations tour
- Other services provided on request of the customer.