Wander through an authentic and picturesque part of Amsterdam with interesting and attentive private tour guide. Tailored to your needs, 100% private for your group and fully customisable to your wishes. All tastings can be adjusted to any diet, please let us know your diet or allergies in advance.
Away from crowds but into the city’s heart, your experience will be a time to remember! Welcome to my Amsterdam!
* Explore the stories of Golden Age & Dutch trade and walk through the most unique part of Amsterdam, with secret gardens, lots of history and wonderful city allure.
* Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma’s and authentic warehouses architecture
* Experience a culinary adventure at this chic, yet casual neighbourhood, with wooden footbridges and 17th-century buildings;
* Breath the Dutch trade’s history of spices, cacao, coffee and smoked fish.
* Experience scenic views of canal system, learn about the impressive hydraulic system and stunning views over the port.
- What Will You Do- Meeting point Haarlemmerplein or at your preferred location (additional cost)
- Taste of the best Dutch street food - Fish
- Wonder around a historical but hidden neighbourhood
- Taste of a crafted beer and a snack
- Walk around the west port with scenic views
- Taste of chic but causal menu at a wine cafe
**can be adjusted to any diet, please sent a request
- What To Expect- Great historical wonder totally off the beaten track of Amsterdam
- Cultural encounters with fun and secret stories
- Meet the best local joints of Amsterdam and their owners
- Enjoy traditional and culinary spots
- WhatsApp with Amsterdam's culinary scene - update
- What Is Included- Private tour guide for three hours
- Personalised & Authentic tour
- All food tastings
- Grande lunch or light dinner at last restaurant
- What Is Not Included- Drinks - please pay at every food ventor
- Transportation or pick-up service (available, on additional cost)
- Souvenirs or other pursues