Climb aboard our electric bikes with pedal assistance and journey through the history of Madrid with ease. Learn the story of the Spanish capital, from the days of the Habsburgs through to the 21st century. Discover attractions, such as the Plaza de Puerta Cerrada at the site of a Christian wall built in the Middle Ages.
Depart from Plaza San Miguel and glide along the narrow streets to Calle Toledo and Plaza del Conde de Barajas to find a number of artisan shops. Discover one of the city’s gastronomic centers at the bustling San Miguel Market, and then navigate the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor at the heart of the 17th-century city center. Marvel at Casa y Torre de los Lujanes, the oldest civilian building in the city, and learn about the burial of Diego Velázquez, one of Spain’s most famous painters.
Get an amazing view of Plaza de Oriente between the Royal Palace and Royal Opera Theater. Go to Plaza de la Armeria to see the main entrance of the palace and Almudena Cathedral. Visit the Sabatini Gardens in the palace complex, and see the glorious flora of the Campo del Moro.
Escape the traffic and journey along the banks of the Manzanares River, to finish this complete tour at the Temple of Debod, gifted to Madrid by the Egyptian government following the construction of the Aswan High Dam and the favourite place for locals to see the sunset in Madrid.
- What Will You Do1- Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
2- Calle Cuchilleros
3- Plaza Puerta Cerrada
4- Plaza de la Villa
5- Catedral de la Almudena
6- Palacio Real
7- Jardines de Sabatini
8- Plaza de España
9- Templo de Debod
10- Madrid Río
11- Casa de Campo
12- Plaza de Oriente
13- Calle Arenal
14- Puerta del Sol
15- Plaza Mayor
16- Mercado San Miguel
17- Plaza de San Miguel
- What To Expect- See the most important monuments of Madrid by electric bike
- Awe at the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
- Help the environment and your legs on an easy-to-use, eco-friendly vehicle
- Visit the Egyptian shrine of the Temple of Debod that once stood on the banks of the River Nile
- Admire the Art Deco style San Miguel Market
- Learn about Madrid’s history and legends, key figures and culture
- What Is Included- Spanish/English guide (other languages available)
- Raincoats are available if needed
- Liability insurance
- A city map
- The bike
- Lockers for your backpacks
- What Is Not Included- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.85€)
- Know Before You Go- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available under request.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 10 years.
- We try to split our open groups in 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience of Madrid.
- Available for private groups also.