Enjoy a combined full-day sightseeing and walking tour of Pisa and the Cinque terre National Park on an excursion especially designed for independent travelers between 18 and 35 years of age.
You will first travel by train from Santa Maria Novella station in Florence. Stop for 2 hours approx at Pisa, home of the spectacular Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will see Pisa’s most significant attractions, including the Leaning Tower, Baptistry, Campo Santo, and Duomo di Pisa (Pisa Cathedral).
Next, travel by local train from La Spezia station, on the Pisa to Genoa line, to Cinque terre National Park. Known as the “Five Lands,” Cinque terre is a stunning cluster of villages famous for their scenic walking trails, gorgeous coastline, and sunny beaches. Then next stop will be a visit to Riomaggiore. Two more villages will be visited Manarola and Vernazza, which is ideal for those who want to relax and lay on the beach.
Departure from Cinque Terre is at 5:40*pm. We will arrive back to Pisa at 7:30*pm or to Florence at 8:30*pm approx.
* subject to change
- What Will You Do- Stroll at leisure around Pisa's Piazza dei Miracoli, climbing the Leaning Tower (optional) for stunning views
- Get glimpses of the pristine Mediterranean on the Ligurian Riviera
- Explore the villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, and Vernazza
- Travel by local trains for a more authentic experience
- The best tour for travellers on a budget
- What Is Included- Local English speaking tour leader
- 1h30 Stop in Pisa to allow you to visit the leaning tower and main monuments
- The best of Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
- Free time in Pisa and Cinque Terre villages to enjoy and discover the places at your own leisure
- All bus & train tickets
- Maps and info
- Time to swim ( not recommended in the winter months )
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Ticket to the leaning tower of Pisa
- Know Before You Go- The tour is run by train. The Cinque Terre are located 2h30m outside of Florence in the Liguria region. The villages can only be visited by train or boat so in high season due to the popularity of the villages, the trains could be very crowed. Be prepared.
- Minimum number of people required to run a departure is 8 pax. The operator reserves the right to cancel the date if the min. number is not met.
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities.
- In the event of bigger groups, the tour will depart from Florence to La Spezia by private coach
- We recommend you not to make any travel arrangements for when we return to Florence in the event of any train delays.
- Don't bring any valuable items on the tour. Theves are frequent on the Cinque Terre
- In case of rain we recommend you to bring a rain coat due to the wind on the villages and wear warm clothes
- Tour for 18-35’s. It is not a strict age limit and people older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart and have no walking disabilities and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc... that often fall into this category. The tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers of the same age from all parts of the world who share the same interests, lifestyles and travel styles.